My New Toy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Toy

I got lucky and picked up this 77 New Yorker for $500. Needs tires, some new weatherstripping, some minor electrical and mechanical work, a couple of the power windows not working right, but it runs pretty good for sitting 8 years.

Congratulations!
    It looks pretty clean.
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
    Ronald Reagan

Comment

awesome find......looks good
      340 Swinger

Comment

What engine?
        Eastern Washington desert rat......The dry side of the state

Comment

Nice find. Great looking car.

Comment

Nice score! My dad had a 77 2 dr back then. It was all white and at the time, I really didn't care to ride in it lol

Comment

$500 you didn't "pick it up" you stole it!
              2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

Land Yacht
                should be a nice Cruiser

Comment

The engine is a 440. I wasn't looking for a car like this but I couldn't stand the thought of it becoming a demo car. I do have to remove some brake contraption that was used for towing and put the brake hydraulics system back to normal and remove the hitch. Body wise the car is solid and the paint good enough for a driver. The only interior issues is a couple seams at the top of the back seat need pulled back together and the one C pillar panel needs re-glued, other wise no tears. Any one know who makes a exterior grade car cover for a decent price? All the stores around here don't have something that big and I don't want to spend a fortune as it's only going to be outside a couple months

Comment

Working...
                  X