Show us your B-body

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Here's more recent pics of the blown 5.7 Hemi '69 RR as it is still a work in progress

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

The car is built by Kammer & Kammer

Comment

WOW

I thought I had a lot of pics , Larry - but you have a ton more than I do

thanks for posting them
                "Good luck on your project"

1970 Road Runner

Comment

Originally posted by RAM MAN View Post
                  WOW

I thought I had a lot of pics , Larry - but you have a ton more than I do

thanks for posting them
                  You're welcome. I enjoy sharing them, but I guess you can tell.

Comment

65 coronet

thanks cranky
                    YouTube - Julz 65

Comment

• 65 coronet

YouTube - Julz 65

Comment

• 65 coronet

YouTube - Julz 65

Comment

• My B5, V-Code, 4-speed w/console, white interior Superbird the day it arrived to be restored. It will be finished in a couple more weeks.

Well you guys have proven that you have nice B-Bodies and a digital camera -- now if you'll be on the lookout for a Magazine quality background to shoot them at -- and send the unmodified photo to me we can get it in the 2010 calendar.
                          Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
                          Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
                          Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

• Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
                            Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
                            Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

• Originally posted by julz440 View Post
                              I see you made it. Sweet car & I'm glad you got to post it. It's really good looking.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry383 View Post
                                I see you made it. Sweet car & I'm glad you got to post it. It's really good looking.
                                Larry, Thanks for all the memories (lots of great pictures). Merry Christmas to you and your family (sure wish Frosty the Snowman would get over, Ha!)
                                Last edited by 73Duster500; 12-25-2008, 01:12 AM.
                                One who snoozes looses!
                                When the green light drops, the bull$hi!! stops! Or maybe the last yellow!
                                :eek: :p :cool:

Comment

Working...
                                X