• RAM MAN
    replied
    git er done ... LOL

looks good

Leave a comment:

• magnum
    replied
    Mine

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Last edited by magnum; 12-05-2010, 10:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• corvettejeff
    replied
    Originally posted by IndyDan View Post
    Your Bee looks great
    Actually it a 68 Coronet 500, but thanx.

Leave a comment:

• IndyDan
    replied
    Your Bee looks great

Leave a comment:

• Old_Demon
    replied
    Gorgeous car! I like it.

Leave a comment:

• corvettejeff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old_Demon
    replied
    Nice looking Runner!

Leave a comment:

• SomeCarGuy
    replied
    Recent pic

Leave a comment:

• hemi67s
    replied
    Cool Charger!

Leave a comment:

• 71Charger
    replied
    Well around all the diamonds here is my rough one.

Leave a comment:

• mickthebastard
    replied
    Wish my coronet looked that good

Leave a comment:

• 69GTXconv
    replied
    Originally posted by hemi67s View Post
    Well I will try and explain the measurements the best I can... If you start at the outer most tip of the fender toward the windshield and go to the base of the marker its it 54 1/4 in. then to the end of the maker base is 56 1/8 in. From the inside of the fender as the starting point its 6 11/16 to the first edge of the base then 7 3/16 to the far edge of the base. Figure you can make a template out construction paper to the size of the base and then get the bolt holes maked out, then use the measurements. I used the outer edge of the fender then the inside as starting points, Couldnt see any place better to get a good starting point from.

Starting point of first measurements.. see above pic.

and how I measured for the second set... Hope this helps if not let me know and i will see what i can do to help.

thanks,

I can get it from here.

the main thing was how far from the edge to the first base point.(54 1/4)

Leave a comment:

• SteveG
    replied
    RR

Originally posted by 68hardchargerrt View Post
    Sorry, I meant 950 HP Holley carb. I wish it was Horse Power. It equates to roughly 540 Horsepower.

You have a nice setup. Your car must really scream.
    Had it out today. Yes, it screams. My son came up for a couple of days and I let him drive, he had clutch problems, he is not used to a racing clutch like I have in it. He did like it but he races and builds MAZDA RX-7's for a living.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

I would leave them off, they just don't spell performance in my opinion. I know they go out near the tip of the fender.

Originally posted by 69GTXconv View Post
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Bob/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

Hope this worked.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Does anybody here have a fender with the bullet type turn signals that could measure the mounting hole locations?

I didn't put the originals on in 95 because they were junk and I couldn't find any.

I have some nice ones now and can't locate the holes.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• poor white boy
    replied

MY SECOND MAGNUM

Leave a comment:

Working...
X