Show us your B-body

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 71 Charger

Here's my 71 SE Charger purchased in 2001 from the original owner. It has 104k miles on the original 440. Only mods are Eddy Performer intake, Holley 850, Pertronix ignition and the Crager SS wheels!

Comment

• Awesome car, 71Duster. Very cool.
      '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

• very nice charger, the wheels are perfect.
        sigpic

My Garage

Comment

• Thanks 270SE and rl78...

When I bought the car from the original owner he had 14 inch Crager aluminum slot mags and tires that looked to be 20 years old!

So, I switched them out with the Crager SS and BFG TAs.

Here's a pic of it with the alum slots.

14 inch wheels just don't do the car justice, as big as it is.

Here's a link with more pics and info...

1971 Dodge Charger SE 440 Magnum Triple Black - 71Charger’s Photo Gallery - B Body Mopar Forums

Comment

• Comment

• Gorgeous car!
              The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
              ~Ted Nugent

Comment

• sweet Charger! So what do you have for an engine and what will it run for times in the 1/4 ?
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

• Wow, very nice car!

C.
                  My Karma ran over your dogma.- Unknown

Owner of post #5500,8000,33000,& the last insignificant post AND page #1000 (Thanks Khaos,UN,rad,72SC,Bblock,strzbites,6DODGE7,SRV2623 ,Trannyman,and 83ramstepside )

Comment

• Originally posted by hemi67s View Post
                    sweet Charger! So what do you have for an engine and what will it run for times in the 1/4 ?
                    Thanks very much for the compliments, guys. I appreciate that. It runs a 451 c.i., 10.6:1, edel. heads, 950HP, hooker 2" , stock crank and rods. It is very consistant and runs 11.50's at 119MPH. Obviously, I am not powershifting...the tranny protests that.

Thanks and I love all your cars too.
                    Greg.

Comment

• NOS

Is that HP on Nitrous? My 440 is bored and stroked to 500 C.I. with tunnel ram and 2 Holley 600's on top of a 10 to 1, balanced, blueprinted. Edelbrock aluminum heads. I get 650 on engine alone. Nice car.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveG View Post
                        Is that HP on Nitrous? My 440 is bored and stroked to 500 C.I. with tunnel ram and 2 Holley 600's on top of a 10 to 1, balanced, blueprinted. Edelbrock aluminum heads. I get 650 on engine alone. Nice car.
                        Sorry, I meant 950 HP Holley carb. I wish it was Horse Power. It equates to roughly 540 Horsepower.

You have a nice setup. Your car must really scream.

Comment

• [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Bob/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

Hope this worked.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Does anybody here have a fender with the bullet type turn signals that could measure the mounting hole locations?

I didn't put the originals on in 95 because they were junk and I couldn't find any.

I have some nice ones now and can't locate the holes.

Thanks

Comment

• 69GTXconv Very nice car, love it!! I just got back from the body shop, my Runner has those bullet type turn signals. I will run over by it tomorrow or Monday morning and try and get some good measurements for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by hemi67s View Post
                              69GTXconv Very nice car, love it!! I just got back from the body shop, my Runner has those bullet type turn signals. I will run over by it tomorrow or Monday morning and try and get some good measurements for you.

Thanks,

The measurements would be greatly appreciated!!

Bob

Comment

• Well I will try and explain the measurements the best I can... If you start at the outer most tip of the fender toward the windshield and go to the base of the marker its it 54 1/4 in. then to the end of the maker base is 56 1/8 in. From the inside of the fender as the starting point its 6 11/16 to the first edge of the base then 7 3/16 to the far edge of the base. Figure you can make a template out construction paper to the size of the base and then get the bolt holes maked out, then use the measurements. I used the outer edge of the fender then the inside as starting points, Couldnt see any place better to get a good starting point from.

Starting point of first measurements.. see above pic.

and how I measured for the second set... Hope this helps if not let me know and i will see what i can do to help.

Comment

Working...
                                X