No announcement yet.

Show us your B-body

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot tell a lie. I like them all........Alot!!!!
    Nice Mopars ya'll.:clapping:
    sigpic
    '79 Pro-Street Volare Premiere~365~8 3/4 w 4:56
    Trans and converter W.I.P.

Just say "NO" to Meat Glue

Comment

• Very nice looking car
      All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

• man I gotta say that 68 coronet 500 has class! I like just the way it is, I wouldn't change a thing looks wise. Awesome job, most are superbee clones now (which I do like) but that is just refreshing.
        http://www.fquick.com/dietz_diggler
        2 Corinthians 7:10 ---> Romans 10:9

Comment

• Cut and paste.
          Let's see if this works.
          68 Coronet 500

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Thanx alot guys!
          STOMP ON IT AND SAY GOOD-BYE TO YER LUNCH!!!
          Dodge Coronet & Superbee Owners Club: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34817868494

Comment

• If you want to see 4 pages of the Badest B Bodies around...

Check out this page... Bad Ass Mopar B-Bodies

Big Jim...
            Marsh-Racing.com
            sigpic

Comment

• Cool cars with music, Me like!:clapping:

Comment

• 1970 gtx

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Comment

• Project Bluebee

Havent posted in a while. Just day's away from completion.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

http://

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Comment

• Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats.
                    The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
                    ~Ted Nugent

Comment

• W O W congrats
                      "Good luck on your project"

1970 Road Runner

Comment

• 71 Road Runner

This is my first post, I love this site and all of your photos are amazing. I have not figured out how to post photos of my car but I will keep at it.
                        Good to see someone posting a Coronet, I just sold my 68 Coronet 440, they are a great car and should not be forgotten.

Comment

• Wow Nickel, cool looking Roadrunner.
                          '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

• My '64 Sport Fury;originally a 318 car,now with a 413/727 combo. It also was originally painted Silver-Gray Metallic;should have been left that color! Down the road...

I had been pursuing a '64 Savoy,and even after numerous contacts,never got a call back. I was kinda pizzed,as I told them that I had serious interest in the car and $$ to back me up. The Savoy had been destined to be a strip car and with a rollbar and other "racing" amenities installed,would have been ideal for what I wanted to build. I bought this car(I do love the hardtop body),and after further examination,found some serious issues that may turn this into a bit more of a radical car than first intended;like frame connectors,8-point cage/rollbar,and more motor. No tubs,full cage,radical suspension;a very stock-looking platform. We'll keep you all informed.

Comment

• Great looking car! I love that body style.
                              The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
                              ~Ted Nugent

Comment

• Wow, very nice looking car!

C.
                                My Karma ran over your dogma.- Unknown

Owner of post #5500,8000,33000,& the last insignificant post AND page #1000 (Thanks Khaos,UN,rad,72SC,Bblock,strzbites,6DODGE7,SRV2623 ,Trannyman,and 83ramstepside )

Comment

Working...
                                X