No announcement yet.

Show us your B-body

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also like it. You do not see very many of them actually none. Looks great! keep the shiny side up and enjoy!

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words!! it's my baby.

here's a little video i threw together ..
      YouTube - A Peaceful Autumn Cruise...
      Greg Crispell
      71 Dodge Coronet
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3211666/5

Comment

• I should have this arriving saturday sometime (My new Project) i think im going to go with a magnum frontend since i have a donor car in mind for the interior and front clip at a low cost. I wanted to go with the 76header panel style but i would need a donor car for that and dont have one found yet here she is 98,000 orig miles
        Have lots of chrome and a nearly complete blue interior out of a 75 charger Buckets console everything.....have a few 100mph speedos looking for red bucket seats for my 79 cordoba

Comment

• Originally posted by TC_Racing_986 View Post
          I should have this arriving saturday sometime (My new Project) i think im going to go with a magnum frontend since i have a donor car in mind for the interior and front clip at a low cost. I wanted to go with the 76header panel style but i would need a donor car for that and dont have one found yet here she is 98,000 orig miles
          looks good
          Poorwhite boy

Comment

• Originally posted by TC_Racing_986 View Post
            I should have this arriving saturday sometime (My new Project) i think im going to go with a magnum frontend since i have a donor car in mind for the interior and front clip at a low cost. I wanted to go with the 76header panel style but i would need a donor car for that and dont have one found yet here she is 98,000 orig miles
            Good looking project to start with, there.

Comment

• So many nice cars here. Love that 4 door Crispy. Don't see too many. Cool 330 Big Jim, got to love any time you see a nice '64. And TC Racing 986, that Cordoba is a good start.
              '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

• Magnum GT

My newest B-Body acquisition.

1978 Magnum GT 400ci 4bbl / T-Tops

Bought for/as a parts car.

(Thanks Magnumguy!)

Comment

• My other Magnums

1979 Black Magnum GT - T-Tops

1979 Black Magnum XE - Moonroof/Digital dash

Comment

• Here is My 66 Charger

AT the Mopar Eastern Classic in MD. Won a top 25 throphy
                    66 Charger Silver Metalic, 451 Stroker, TCI 727 Street Fighter, 3.91 8.75 rear, 18" Torq Thrust Wheels.

Comment

• Nice Charger! And welcome to 'Style.
                      The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
                      ~Ted Nugent

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlieB View Post
                        very nice charger, the wheels really look great on it.
                        sigpic

My Garage

Comment

• Sharp looking Charger!

Have any more pictures of this beauty?
                          Originally posted by CharlieB View Post

Comment

• Thanks for the kind comments. I am camera poor right now (spent all my money on the Charger).
                            66 Charger Silver Metalic, 451 Stroker, TCI 727 Street Fighter, 3.91 8.75 rear, 18" Torq Thrust Wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGNUM GT XS22L9R View Post
                              My newest B-Body acquisition.

1978 Magnum GT 400ci 4bbl / T-Tops

Bought for/as a parts car.

(Thanks Magnumguy!)
                              Details? Sweet! Title?

Awesome car CharlieB. I love seeing the rim below the wheelwell, just right no matter the size.
                              '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

• Plans?

Originally posted by 270SE View Post
                                Details? Sweet! Title?

Awesome car CharlieB. I love seeing the rim below the wheelwell, just right no matter the size.
                                This car is parked at Magnumguy's for the moment.

Well optioned car but has N code 400
                                OTR wants the drive train for his car.

I bought this car for:
                                The rear/back/trunk for building the rear spoilers.
                                The rear and side windows for designing the window louvers.
                                The hood for designing fiberglass/carbon fiber hoods w/scoops.
                                The complete front nose for a future poject I'm thinking about.
                                I needed the interior for building molds for my Carbon fiber replacements.
                                and finaly for the extra set of T-Tops and frame work for a back up for my black Magnum.

When I'm done with the car I may sell whats left or build a CC Magnum Force tribute out of it?

Comment

Working...
                                X