• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1968 Super Bee Survivor

One I owned in 2000. 30K all original Straussbaugh Dodge car. 383 4 speed

Comment

• Originally posted by Mopar Joe View Post
      Beautiful Car! can't wait to see it finished. Wish mine was that far, still gathering up pieces, thanks for the inspirational pics!

Comment

• That survivor 68 Superbee looks great, to bad that it is a once owned one or did you get great money for it?
        1969 RT/SE Charger, 1970 Charger 500, 1969 SE Charger, 2 1970 RT/SE Challenger, one auto and one 4speed

Comment

• Great pix...Hope to be posting pix of my roadrunner soon....It's up on jacks rite now...Have completely upgraded the engine,fuel system, ignition, tranny, drivetrain to get her down into the mid-tens....We'll see soon....

Comment

• Welcome to the site! Post some pics of your car - we like pictures.

As for it being on stands, you've got to introduce yourself to Cranky.
            The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
            ~Ted Nugent

Comment

• Originally posted by ESGEE View Post
              That survivor 68 Superbee looks great, to bad that it is a once owned one or did you get great money for it?
              It was a great car. Got a fair price for it. While I really like all Super Bees, I lean closer to 69's and closest to 70's. 68's to me are the most conservative looking of the bunch. I have had a "few" of each and finally found my holy grail 70 Bee last year. Rust free California built E code, EW1 Alpine white, V6B Ledger Blue C stripe. Coupe, 383 Auto with AC & B7 Dark Blue bench seat interior. Still gathering up parts to do complete resto.
              Last edited by 78BlackTTopXE; 08-02-2009, 10:57 AM. Reason: text

Comment

• 69 RR, 3rd owner, oringinal drivetrain stored away. Currently running a mild 440, 727, Gear Vendors OD, 3:91, Classic Auto Air. Restored in 2006, Drove it 7800 miles in 2007, stopped in Tulsa for the unearthing of the 57 Plymouth, went to Carlisle and beyond. I had a great body and paint guy who I assisted through the whole process learning alot.

Last edited by NAS Backyard; 08-16-2009, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• looks real good
                  "Good luck on your project"

1970 Road Runner

Comment

• Gorgeous car! Congrats.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
                    ~Ted Nugent

Comment

• Thatsa onena nicea RR!
                      stercus accidit

Comment

• here is one of my chargers.it has the 580" motor that dynoed 850hp-750tq.
                        Last edited by old school; 02-28-2011, 06:20 PM.
                        68 cuda formula S bb 4sp 68 charger 500"4sp,70charger 580"4sp,2ea.70cuda conv.500"4sp: TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

Comment

• a few more...
                          Last edited by old school; 02-28-2011, 06:19 PM.
                          68 cuda formula S bb 4sp 68 charger 500"4sp,70charger 580"4sp,2ea.70cuda conv.500"4sp: TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

Comment

• Great looking Charger! Would love to see a video of it (hint, hint).

~Ted Nugent

Comment

• Hell , I'd just like to see it period . Got stopped before I got started .
                              All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

• my 68 r/t charger.it is a real r/t with a four speed and 3,54 dana.it now has a 500" motor that makes about 700 hp.
                                Last edited by old school; 02-28-2011, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X