Show us your B-body

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larry383 View Post
    oh wow! I own that car.got anymore pictures?

Comment

• Originally posted by 64HEMI330SEDAN View Post
      oh wow! I own that car.got anymore pictures?

I've got 3 total with 1 from Indy @ the Bracket Finals in the early '80's.

Comment

• Where do you live? PM me your e-mail address & I'll send them to you if you can't pull them from the sight. It was a 440 4bbl that ran high 10's & 11-oh's.

Comment

• thanks larry i saved them.the car and i both are still in dayton ohio.

Comment

• 63hemipolara; nuthin' but the best

Hi ; I got laid-off last week, so I finally have time to mess with this idiot box.
            I'm drooling over all the great B-bodies on this site. I remember our local cops had Polaras in '63-'64, but I think they had Wedgeheads back then.
            I'll try to post a picture of my'66 Satellite ; That is if I can figure out how all the buttons work on this site.
            Forget about it ! One of you guys is going to have to spell out how to add a picture. I guess I'm too dumb.
            They better be standin' on it,
            else they'll be standin' in it ; Richard Petty

Comment

• Nice pictures Larry
              1969 RT/SE Charger, 1970 Charger 500, 1969 SE Charger, 2 1970 RT/SE Challenger, one auto and one 4speed

Comment

• Originally posted by markinnh View Post
                Hi ; I got laid-off last week, so I finally have time to mess with this idiot box.
                I'm drooling over all the great B-bodies on this site. I remember our local cops had Polaras in '63-'64, but I think they had Wedgeheads back then.
                I'll try to post a picture of my'66 Satellite ; That is if I can figure out how all the buttons work on this site.
                Forget about it ! One of you guys is going to have to spell out how to add a picture. I guess I'm too dumb.
                Sorry to hear you got laid off, but welcome to the site. As for posting pictures, please do! Refer to this post, and if you still can't do it, we'll help you along.

http://www.moparstyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1763
                The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
                ~Ted Nugent

Comment

• Originally posted by Old_Demon View Post
                  Sorry to hear you got laid off, but welcome to the site. As for posting pictures, please do! Refer to this post, and if you still can't do it, we'll help you along.

http://www.moparstyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1763
                  I appreciate the help. Old goats like me need it spelled out by the numbers. Pictures on the way.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]
                    Originally posted by markinnh View Post
                    I appreciate the help. Old goats like me need it spelled out by the numbers. Pictures on the way.
                    King Richard's '66 / '67
                    Last edited by markinnh; 05-18-2009, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• The first picture is my favorite Mopar. The winningest car in Nascar history. The second is my '66 Satellite

Comment

• Nice Satellite! Is the Petty car yours by any chance?
                        The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
                        ~Ted Nugent

Comment

• I wish. That's the real thing , now in the Nascar museum. I was a senior in HS in 66-67, when Petty was winning everything. The only place Nascar was on TV back then was Wide World of Sports, and my brother and I would wait through the whole show for the Petty segment, because it seemed that he won every week. That car won over 60 races. It made the HEMI a legend. I love Mopars because of this car, not just my old man's Dodge Monaco.

Comment

• Here are pictures of my ride from a show at the local AFB last Saturday. It didn't catch on fire on the way there OR back, so as far as I'm concerned, it was a success. But it was so HOT (100+ deg) I spent most of the day under the tree in the background of the second picture and I did have a little overheating issue on the 10 mile drive home. I was never so happy to get it in the garage and shut it down. I should really have a huge graphic down the side of it that says "This car is courtesy of Moparstyle.net" since I would not have been able to do it without the people on this website.

My Garage
                            YouTube - 1965 Dodge Coronet - Homebuilt Big Block Mopar

Comment

• Sweet Coronet

Originally posted by Rocker View Post
                              Here are pictures of my ride from a show at the local AFB last Saturday. It didn't catch on fire on the way there OR back, so as far as I'm concerned, it was a success. But it was so HOT (100+ deg) I spent most of the day under the tree in the background of the second picture and I did have a little overheating issue on the 10 mile drive home. I was never so happy to get it in the garage and shut it down. I should really have a huge graphic down the side of it that says "This car is courtesy of Moparstyle.net" since I would not have been able to do it without the people on this website.

Rocker ; Excellent job. Did you do all that yourself ? That's a nice furnace you have under the hood. Those airbases sure heat up don't they ? I'm hoping to do something similar with my Satellite, strip down the trim etc., but probably not stacks through the hood.
                              Last edited by markinnh; 05-19-2009, 03:53 PM. Reason: Wrong name

Comment

• Beautiful..! The "look" is right on, you SHOULD be proud. Congrats.
                                1965 Coronet 440 Hdtp.
                                392 Chrysler Hemi
                                Under Construction
                                Washington State

Comment

Working...
                                X