No announcement yet.

fiberglass hood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are just having fun on here with Cranky and Trannyman, and did you know that those two fellows have a total of 16,702 posts on this site! Wow !!!
    Expels a lot of fibergas and likes to bitch about customers

Comment

Originally posted by GLASSMAN View Post
      We are just having fun on here with Cranky and Trannyman, and did you know that those two fellows have a total of 16,702 posts on this site! Wow !!!
      Been on this site since it's inception. Just having fun eh....and who is we? I'm about to start having some fun with you two.....

Comment

Holy crap.......what a new post count!!! LOL!!!
        The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Originally posted by 80 Aspen RT View Post
          Holy crap.......what a new post count!!! LOL!!!
          LOL His new username is sour puss

Comment

cranky

Originally posted by cranky View Post
            me too!
            This is how Cranky, aka "God of the Mopar Style" treats anyone who doesn't share his views. He puts cute little kittys by their names, and puts a large post count on them also. He will probably delete this post.
            Last edited by GLASSMAN; 08-23-2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
              Been on this site since it's inception. Just having fun eh....and who is we? I'm about to start having some fun with you two.....
              Hey nice Mr. Moderator, are we having fun yet.? I love the Kitty and the post count and even the new slap in the face name that you chose for me. I guess that I do not share the same views as you. You are the MAN!
              Last edited by Cranky; 08-23-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GLASSMAN View Post
                This is how Cranky, aka "God of the Mopar Style" treats anyone who doesn't share his views. He puts cute little kittys by their names, and puts a large post count on them also. He will probably delete this post.
                I never said that I was "God of the Mopar Style" and no, I won't delete any of your posts unless they break the rules here but you're doing a good job in letting everyone here know just what kind of a business owner you are. Btw, just about everyone here knows me and don't think any of them will side with you. One more thing....I do have banning power here and man, it's been a very long time since anyone has been banned from this site. Would you like to make a difference today?

PS, what kitty are you talking about??

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
                  LOL His new username is sour puss
                  Well the all mighty Cry Baby is having fun now. I went from an adorable little kitty named sour puss to a picture of an adorable young child with the caption of cry baby. Well, this Cry Baby needs to spend some time in the corner now.....
                  Mr. Nice Moderator, for the record, do you own a Mopar at this time?.

Edited so older children wouldn't take offense.......
                  Last edited by Cranky; 08-23-2015, 10:49 PM.

Comment

where is that ban hammer anyways ? been a while since its been used here.....
                    Who's your daddy ?

Comment

Cranky is all Mopar.
                      Glassman, I don't know what to tell you. I only jumped your arse over what I feel was a very bad call in customer relations to go after a customor on the internet Telling him he is no hotrodder, (or whatever you said). Most people would have caught the drift and thought "yea, that probably wasn't the best idea" but instead you felt the need to attack me. Whatever. If you want to find my faults, you don't need to look very hard. I got a guy that handles my customer issues and a company I have hired to help with customer complaints. I don't get many, maybe one or two a year but you get someone pissed at you, well,
                      10 Years ago, If someone got mad at you, there wasn't really much damage they could do... Now they can post stuff all over the net, with minimum effort, and that stuff is hard to bury.
                      His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
                      2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

I think it's time to put him in the corner for a bit.....

Comment

Working...
                        X