68 Charger Trunk Floor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 68 Charger Trunk Floor

I have to replace my rusted trunk floor, got on ebay and there seems to be several choices besides the 1 pc and 2 pc. down loaded a pic of one and it was not even close to mine, then I saw somebody advertising an early 68 floor? how can I tell the diffrence and who is a good source for these?
    Thanks

Auto Metal Direct has the best you will find!!
    https://www.autometaldirect.com/

I bought my parts through a local Dealer and got a better price here is the floor!! https://www.autometaldirect.com/stor...-Full-OE-Style
    Last edited by hemibee68; 01-29-2012, 11:07 PM. Reason: info

Comment

Thanks, got on AMD's site but it did not say if the 2pc pans were early or late?? Was hoping sombody on here could tell me the diffrence if their is any
      Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by onewelder View Post
        Thanks, got on AMD's site but it did not say if the 2pc pans were early or late?? Was hoping sombody on here could tell me the diffrence if their is any
        Thanks for your help
        I believe that the two piece is the same only cut in two. If you get the one piece you will not be able to install it without removing one or both rear quarters. The two piece can be installed through the trunk opening!!

Comment

I originally replaced the pan on my 69 RT/SE with Sherman 2 piece pans & the body botched the job so replaced
          them with AMD 2 piece pans. AMD pans were a ton better than the sherman panels. Thicker metal & quality of
          stamping was much better.
          If you have the rear tail panel off, I think you can install the AMD 1 piece pan, but if you opt for the 2 piece pan, a good body guy can make the center seam undetectable.

Comment

Working...
          X