X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch

That would be a very bad day

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/in...c,84031.0.html

Dam bet he has hit hard and pushed into the silverado!

Comment

I can not even imagine how the owner must feel.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by hemi67s View Post
        I can not even imagine how the owner must feel.
        My thoughts exactly....wow....that would suck !!
        340 Swinger

Comment

I feel like i need to puke just looking at it... I can not even guess how bad that hurts.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

I believe from the story that the driver might have hit the truck and then was rear ended. This is just comeback fuel for when I get bitched at for leaving "too much space" between me and the car ahead of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kismgby View Post
              I believe from the story that the driver might have hit the truck and then was rear ended. This is just comeback fuel for when I get bitched at for leaving "too much space" between me and the car ahead of me.
              It seems whenever I leave that cushion ahead of me some dick fills it in. But I still leave the cushion as much as I can.

Comment

I always leave a cushion....always looking for an 'escape' route if it's needed...and yeah, that would make a very bad day for me.

Comment

Main reason why I like the inner or outer lane of traffic..the buffer zone. But H-Bee is right...major D's jump in like they're invited.

Hmmm....custom push bars? Now THAT would be something to see!

Comment

Working...
                  X