Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restored Charger 500

Dodge : Charger | eBay
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

I love my Super Bee, but the Charger 500 has always been one mopar that I've really wanted. This one is definitely out of my league, though.

Comment

more rare than a Daytona or Superbird. Many of them got cloned into Daytonas in the 70s and 80s
      Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
      Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
      Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

I always enjoy the "get low monthly payments" line. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Love these cars. There are two red ones that show up at shows around this area. One is nicely restored and the other is a pretty decent survivor. Using up my 401K for this one just ain't gonna happen though

Comment

Use your 401K before the gooberment makes it worthless!

Comment

Found out recently that you can use an existing 401K or an IRA to finance a business - with no penalty of any kind. You basiclly turn it into stock in your business so that the 401K or IRA owns stock in your company - instead of elsewhere in the market. The money invested can be used to do whatever is needed to start up and finance the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Stumper View Post
                Found out recently that you can use an existing 401K or an IRA to finance a business - with no penalty of any kind. You basiclly turn it into stock in your business so that the 401K or IRA owns stock in your company - instead of elsewhere in the market. The money invested can be used to do whatever is needed to start up and finance the business.
                Sounds like being the owner a restored Charger 500 is the perfect business for me. :ROFLMAO:

Comment

NIce car. What a bargain.

Comment

I have, and WANTED a car that is NOT particulary rare. I wanted to DRIVE the thing, not stick it in a garage and then worry that the garage would burn down.

Comment

Working...
                    X