Fun While It Lasted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun While It Lasted

As you probably have already heard, I sold my Daytona in September.

I wanted to stop by and express my thanks to those who have helped me along the way with advice and wrenching. Being a woman in a predominately male hobby can be uncomfortable but I can count on one had the times that my Mopar brothers made me feel unwelcome. And I swear those were Chevy guys in disguise. I have made some great friends here and at events throughout the country. If you ever need someone to ride shotgun, I'm there for ya.

Love you guys,
    JoA

So......why did you sell it? Getting something different?
    I've seen you name on here, but never knew you were female! Kudos to you!
    The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

no need to leave the style.
      Who's your daddy ?

Comment

I always thought this was your car.. Took these pics while on the 2005 Hot Rod Power Tour...But... looks like in the frontal pic..a license plate sez.. DR NO CAR...and looks to be from Kansas

What happened to moving to Tampa??

9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

I hope you stay around.

Comment

Yep, no need to leave the party!
            The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Mutt! Of COURSE that's my car! Who the hell else drove a wing car like they lived in it? LOL The license plate frames should say "THIS IS NOT MY BOYFRIENDS CAR". I always loved those!
              I always liked folks to send me photos of the car on the road or at shows. Others always look at your car differently. Again, you guys have been great.
              As for Tampa, I hated the weather and the food. Been back in Chicagoland for 3 years this July. Happy to be back home. Even with today's -25 wind chill.

Comment

Originally posted by Kismgby View Post
                As for Tampa, I hated the weather and the food. Been back in Chicagoland for 3 years this July. Happy to be back home. Even with today's -25 wind chill.
                LOL minus fourty after wind factor here this week so far. It's the same in F. My baby gets parked for winter and everything else gets 0w40 and block heaters.

Comment

sold it? why? I remember you from Power Tour '09...

Comment

JoA, no need to leave us! You KNOW you'll find another MOPAR someday! I MIGHT even be able to hook you up with a 67 GTX 440 4bbl car, column shift 61K original miles. No room in my shed or I'd have it! It's in Tennessee.
                    Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                    "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                    I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Give me another year and we'll see. I've always had a soft spot for those early '70s Darts.

Comment

That was a beautiful car.I'm sure you'll always have fond memories of her.You're probably the only chick that owned 1 of 503. That's something to be real proud of.
                        sigpic
                        '79 Pro-Street Volare Premiere~365~8 3/4 w 4:56
                        Trans and converter W.I.P.

Just say "NO" to Meat Glue

Comment

Working...
                        X