Model: HEMI SUPERBIRD
    Style: 2 DOOR HARDTOP VIN: RM23R0A162319
    Exterior Color: WHITE
    Interior Color: BLACK
    Cylinders: 8
    Engine Size: 426
    Transmission: 3-SPEED AUTOMATIC

Details

Authenticated and visually inspected by Mopar authority and expert, Galen Govier. Verified original matching numbers engine and transmission with original VIN Tag, Fender Tag and secondary body codes. Currently listed in Galen's Registry as #25 of 78 HEMI Superbirds registered and accounted for in the USA. Documented rotisserie restoration with photos included. 2013 First Class winner at the 41st Annual Concours d'Elegance held in Forest Grove, OR. Features include the original 426/425hp HEMI engine with dual four carburetion, original 727 TorqueFlite automatic, original A36 performance axle package, power disc brakes, power steering, "Tic-Toc" tachometer, factory gauge package, AM radio, remote left mirror, black vinyl top, Rally wheels with Goodyear Polyglas tires, matching spare with both jacks and outstanding original body including nose cone. Beautifully refinished in the original Alpine White exterior color. Galen Govier's visual report is included along with Fender Tag decoding, Registry Certificate, original owner's manual and owner history plus an additional visual report by Mopar authority, Dave Wise at MMC Detroit. This is one of the finest and rarest HEMI Superbirds anywhere.
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

I'm gonna say $250,000 for my guess

Comment

My guess... NO Hammer.. The bid goes on... reserve not met
      9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Ok, then high bid

Comment

Says no reserve $195,000 soft economy!
          2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

Originally posted by BK View Post
            Ok, then high bid

OK.. I say...high bid...with 3 spd tranz... 204K...and another 8 k for the crowd egging on the buyers..so 212K

Now if it were Hemi all original 4 spd... 265
            9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Originally posted by gn300 View Post
              Says no reserve $195,000 soft economy!
              I agree only a little shorter $175,000.00

Comment

$216,000.00......... the economy is soft though, A Hemi Cuda went on Mecum for $160,000.00
                http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_de...=KC1213-169761

Cuda's usually sell for more than Birds, but that was Kansas, and the Bird is Drunksdale... I mean Scottsdale,

If he is a friend of the Auction I am sticking to the $216,000.00, if it's a car they shuffle thru and close the bid fast for one of the "buds" of Jackson, $175,000.00, (not that they would do such a thing)
                His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
                2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

Only the filthy rich have money for toys like this. not being one of them, I'll predict $265,000. But I'd only bid it to about $150K.
                  Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                  "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                  I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

I will go low and say $165K
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Who guessed $550,000.00? not me...

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/appli...n=5029&aid=525
                      His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
                      2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

crazy auction today. Two L88s went for almost $7Million for the pair, but the Sox & Maritin Hemi Barracuda only went for $180,000. The Snake and Mongoose Funny cars with carriers only bid to $1,000,000 (shill) and didn't hammer, but Rick Hendrick bought later for an undisclosed amount

Comment

So guess I'm the winner at golf the hammer price!

Comment

It's my guess that the person that bought this car was around 60 years old, VERY rich and really wanted the car as a young man. I do not feel that it is worth the price. And, I wouldn't be surprised that someone associated with the owner or ??? bid up the car. A couple of guys that hang out with us on Sunday go quite a lot to these auctions and they said they are very sure that there are people that bid up the price, specially if they know someone with money really wants the car. Maybe I missed it, but, I didn't see anything mentioning a numbers matching car.

Comment

There were three bidders going at it hard fro $300,000 to the end. It got to a half million in a minute.

They can have my B5 4-speed sixpack for half that!

Comment

Working...
                              X