X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kool pics
    Who's your daddy ?

Comment

A redhead with a first-gen Barracuda Formula S- now we're talkin'...

Like the little blondie with the '68 Dart sedan, too- but that's a "FAIL" on the photographer for putting the focal point of the pic in the shade.
      Exceded mechanical limits- mileage exempt.

Comment

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Its a hemi A body scoop... close enough...

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

1971 Challenger - Autocross & Track Day Project
        2015 Dart GT 6spd - Daily Driver

Comment

I need that Hemi hood

Comment

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Comment

C.
              My Karma ran over your dogma.- Unknown

Owner of post #5500,8000,33000,& the last insignificant post AND page #1000 (Thanks Khaos,UN,rad,72SC,Bblock,strzbites,6DODGE7,SRV2623 ,Trannyman,and 83ramstepside )

Comment

I thought the last group of girls was standing by a cuda limo. Must be the pain pills!

Comment

"And the winner is"... Mr. Luftman... I shall always cherish these naughty parochial school-girls even if I have my Prostate removed in the near future which isn't a remote possibility!!!:ROFLMAO:
                  freeze dried gwank

Comment

C.
                    My Karma ran over your dogma.- Unknown

Owner of post #5500,8000,33000,& the last insignificant post AND page #1000 (Thanks Khaos,UN,rad,72SC,Bblock,strzbites,6DODGE7,SRV2623 ,Trannyman,and 83ramstepside )

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Luftman129 View Post

C.
                        Oh! "I SEE said the Blind Man". The TILTED Kilt, not RED Kilt--lol I'm with OTR , like the tall gal too, Long tall Sally, yummie, with or without fries!!!---- Hey SHorty and Volare, ever been to one of these Bistros? Saw a few in North Illinois... If you all get out there, get me her number eh?:ROFLMAO:
                        freeze dried gwank

Comment

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Comment

Poorwhite boy

Comment

Originally posted by B-5 View Post
                              Oh! "I SEE said the Blind Man". The TILTED Kilt, not RED Kilt--lol I'm with OTR , like the tall gal too, Long tall Sally, yummie, with or without fries!!!---- Hey SHorty and Volare, ever been to one of these Bistros? Saw a few in North Illinois... If you all get out there, get me her number eh?:ROFLMAO:

I've been to that Tilted Kilt - it's in Woodridge.

Some good talent there.
                              70' Road Runner
                              383 / 727 / 4.10

Comment

OMG, we need more pics of this girl....

Who's your daddy ?

Comment

Working...
                                X