Girls with A-bodies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls with A-bodies

And the cars ain't bad either, nyuk nyuk!

Exceded mechanical limits- mileage exempt.

Just two bumps and a sl**, err, I meant the twin shaker-styled hood scoops on the Darts are my absolute favorite! If you're "into" twin shakers that is.... Now where did Slant hide that darn rim-shot machine!?
    freeze dried gwank

Comment

You're a maniac, B5.. :ROFLMAO:

Oh, and: http://www.instantrimshot.com/

Comment

got more but cant find them right now
        Who's your daddy ?

Comment

The real car babe under the hood of the Black Primer Dart is my Favorite. Thanks

Comment

It's a start, I'll look for some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Slantsick View Post
              You're a maniac, B5.. :ROFLMAO:

Oh, and: http://www.instantrimshot.com/

Why thank you Sir! Ad thanks for this babe! I'd like to ride her "Demon" any ole' time, (pitch forks optional, see: the logo), hubba hubba!!!:ROFLMAO:Like the snake on her jeans too! Into snakes too, hmmmm, never mind, I best keep it "PG"
              Last edited by B-5; 02-11-2010, 05:49 PM.
              freeze dried gwank

Comment

very nice
                YouTube - Julz 65

Comment

triple A-body
                  Poorwhite boy

Comment

Comment

no comment
                      Who's your daddy ?

Comment

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

There's a Dodge Dart in there somewhere!

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

C.
                        Last edited by Luftman129; 02-12-2010, 12:48 AM.
                        My Karma ran over your dogma.- Unknown

Owner of post #5500,8000,33000,& the last insignificant post AND page #1000 (Thanks Khaos,UN,rad,72SC,Bblock,strzbites,6DODGE7,SRV2623 ,Trannyman,and 83ramstepside )

Comment

Cool pics Luftman. (got most variations hard to find in there)

I don't suppose the "Dart in there somewhere" is the one that says "D-O-D-G-E" across the grille, is it?
                          '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Thanks Luftman! You took me back to another lifetime I almost forget about... I'd give anything to be relaxing across the hood of that '67 GT Dart w./ the Joshua trees in the back-ground... Especially THIS time of year in the depths of MID-winter, booo-hooo, booo-hoooo!!!:ROFLMAO: Plus to add insult to injury it WOULD have to have CT. (my state's tags on her)... booo-hooo again! Still have my old Black and Gold Cali. plates too like that other one has on it. Man THOSE were the days, bring back the 60's, or even the '70's
                            freeze dried gwank

Comment

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

C.
                              Last edited by Luftman129; 02-12-2010, 02:07 PM.
                              My Karma ran over your dogma.- Unknown

Owner of post #5500,8000,33000,& the last insignificant post AND page #1000 (Thanks Khaos,UN,rad,72SC,Bblock,strzbites,6DODGE7,SRV2623 ,Trannyman,and 83ramstepside )

Comment

Working...
                              X