1972 Demon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972 Demon

Just took a second look at this car . I think I'm gonna buy it . I mean $100.00 , ya can't go wrong , not really . I am gonna need a couple things for it to make it a roller though . Does anyone know where I can find a pair of torsion bars and lower control arms ?
    All throttle , no bottle .

Right now I only know one guy that's messing with A body cars and doubt he has extra parts but I'll ask him....

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
      Right now I only know one guy that's messing with A body cars and doubt he has extra parts but I'll ask him....
      Thanks Cranky . I got a look at the front end pieces that i'm gonna need I think I did good so far and already bought replacement parts . I'm gonna need pivots for both sides . Looks like struts ( lack of the correct name ) . Steering box and all the linkage as well . Right now , that dirt car chassis' looking pretty good .

Comment

Okay ! Got some new parts coming , and looking for more . Trying my best to hide the new toy until I can get it into storage . Gonna go to look at a Alston chassis pretty soon , maybe next week more than likely .

Comment

Working...
        X