Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a manual steering box.... Anyone here got one to sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a manual steering box.... Anyone here got one to sell?

I need to wait till I get another paycheck, but I need a manual steering box...
    I broke mine going off the edge of a driveway. I bottomed out and broke the mounting on the box...
    If there is a Coupler attached or Pittman arm that would be good too..
    My old car runs fine, but there is a very loose nut behind the wheel.
    '71 Dart with a 318!
    Mostly Old Parts And Rust!

I'll take a look but don't think I have any extras anymore....

Comment

Thank you sir! I still have not figured out how to drive properly yet!
      '71 Dart with a 318!
      Mostly Old Parts And Rust!

Comment

I dropped a rear wheel off the edge of a driveway when I was dating my soon to be wife years ago. Didn't hurt anything but had to get dragged back up on the pavement which was kinda embarrassing. In recent times I've ruined one tail gate and dented two more on two different trucks trying to back my flat bed trailer into tight places. The trailer doesn't have any sides and when it's empty it's hard to see with the tail gate is up. You would think by now I would be aware that I can't turn too sharp or the tail gate will get pinched against the tool box mounted on the tongue of the trailer. That happens when I'm backing in at a sharp angle using the mirrors and then when I look back through the back window once I'm straight, I see the tail gate is dented. I either need to get a lower profile tool box, remove the tail gate, or put spotting sticks on the trailer lol.

And don't throw away the old box.....maybe it was be welded up.

Comment

Working...
        X