Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Headers

Guys,

I picked up a set of semi fenderwell headers the other day and they have 1 tube on each side going out the fenderwell. The passenger side likes like a proparts, but the drivers side is completely different. They are slip on and have been chromed.

Obviously the are big block but haven't a clue as to the manu. The guy I bought them said early A body, 62-66. But didn't know anyone who made headers for those years for a B enging. The have no collector flange either.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think I ever saw a set like that. Sorry no clue.
    The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Look like they could be TTI
      Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
      Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
      Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

I saw some Hookers on a duster w/440 YEARS AGO that looked identical to those, but they weren't plated. remember tho, if you're gonna race those, you gotta have a collector tether or weld them on.
        Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
        "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
        I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Cyclone use to make equal length headers that looked very close to these '71, like back in the late 60's to maybe 1990?

Look at these headers made by them: https://www.google.com/search?q=cycl...Q&ved=0CDgQsAQ
          Mural Persuasion
          "OFFER THE GENTLEMAN A CIGAR, IF HE REFUSES, SHOOT THE SONOFABITCH".
          Mark Twain 1891

Comment

Originally posted by hemisatellite View Post
            I saw some Hookers on a duster w/440 YEARS AGO that looked identical to those, but they weren't plated. remember tho, if you're gonna race those, you gotta have a collector tether or weld them on.
            Thanks for the info.

Not sure what you mean about got to have a collector or weld them on. There is a collector the tubs are inserted into, but it doesn't have a flange on the end of the header collector.

Comment

NHRA had a rule change that slipon collectors need to have an approved tether to headers so the don't fall off onto the track
              Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
              Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
              Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Originally posted by BK View Post
                NHRA had a rule change that slipon collectors need to have an approved tether to headers so the don't fall off onto the track
                ok, thanks for the clarification

Comment

Working...
                X