No announcement yet.

Mopar Gas saver?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jeeps get pretty decent mileage, bit better than a pickup in general while retaining the capacity of the little pickups. They've got a decent bit of room in them. Now those are of course the cheap unibody Jeeps. The body-on-frame Jeeps get dismal mpg for their weight/engine size.

Fords generally do not get stellar gas mileage. Alright, but not stellar. If he's getting 20 mpg in town with a 300, maybe driving lessons from him would net you the most mpg.
    '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Yeah, my foot is probably my biggest detriment mpg wise. Haha. It looks more and more like the "best" route may be a little toyota pickup or some kind of Mitsubishi pickup if I want to stay away from getting a "rice burner" haha. I just take enough trips to the city and back and across state that if I could pick up something with good mpg then my bank account would be much happier!

Comment

Originally posted by moparman485 View Post
        Yeah, my foot is probably my biggest detriment mpg wise. Haha. It looks more and more like the "best" route may be a little toyota pickup or some kind of Mitsubishi pickup if I want to stay away from getting a "rice burner" haha. I just take enough trips to the city and back and across state that if I could pick up something with good mpg then my bank account would be much happier!
        Those'll not do very good with a heavy foot.
        '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Working...
        X