Picked up an old , new , old car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up an old , new , old car

Got a phone call from an old buddy that I reacquainted recently. Turns out he was driving his big rig through a small town in North Central Indiana and thought he recognized an old '67 Dart Conv. He sent me some pictures , then I asked him to send a few more and get a phone number off the ' for sale' sign. Turned out to be the first car I ever owned, the one my wife and I used on our dates ! I now own a 68 Barracuda , the 68 Roadrunner I have owned 3 other times, and my wife now owns the '67 Dart GT Convertible . Dart is drivable but needs the previous restoration to be finished/redone. The Cuda is in original paint still and is my driver / race car, and the Roadrunner is for my daughters College graduation that needs a total resto. NO MORE CARS FOR ME !:ROFLMAO:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater
    hope the picture works.

Cool beans! My first car which my present wife and I dated in is long gone but I have another like it.

Comment

So you bought it? How cool is that!

Comment

any pics ?
        All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

Let me know if that picture is viewable .

Comment

I can't view it there. May just be permissions.
            '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Says picture currently unavailable. Love to see pictures of all your cars. Great find. Have fun with them and keep us posted.

Comment

Can't see it, unavailable.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Thats a nice find, look forward to seeing the pictures. You have a unique collection of cars.
                  1975 Charger SE E68 323
                  1976 Cordoba 360-4 500 OD 355 Sure Grip
                  1977 Cordoba 400-4 727
                  1979 Magnum XE 360-4

Comment

This content is currently unavailable
                    All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

Working...
                    X