Difference in barracuda grills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference in barracuda grills

Help me please.:angel: I am almost ready for the front clip on the 67 barracuda and am looking for the grills and fender extension for the grills. I was wondering what the difference between 67 to 69 is and where to look for parts for mine. My front fenders look like they had a run in with a wall or a fence at some time. The grill surrounds are smashed flat on the fenders and in some places towards the center. Thanks for any help.
    Shawn
    72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
    89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Help? Still looking for information on 67-69 grills.
    Shawn

Comment

Should be able to do a google search and find tons of pics on that.....it's what I do when I'm looking for something.

Comment

The only difference that I can find is the egg crate center and it appears that the surround may be one piece on 68 and 69. Just looking for confirmation on this. Thanks Cranky
        Shawn

Comment

There are actually many differences in the grills. The obvious on is the egg crate vs the "gills". The surrounds are slightly different between the 67 & 68 but the 69 grill is totally different. The 69 has the point in the center and is a different shape due to that. If needed Google some pictures and that difference will be made clear. Back to the 67/68. The surrounds in the 67 have a wider plate behind the different turn /fog lamp in the middle. So from a quick glance they look the same. The headlight surrounds are also different as the 67 have 2 mounting point and the 68 have 3. The outer shell is interchangeable except how the PLYMOUTH emblem mounts. On a 67 it's individual letters across the front and the 68 has a smaller one mounted on the drivers side.
          I hope this helps. If you need pictures I probably cane come up with some.

Comment

Hope you've found something by now since the thread is nearly a year old........?

Comment

I guess it pays to fully read some things! I noticed the date but not the year!

Comment

I found a place on the bag that refurbishes these grilles.
                Shawn

Comment

Working...
                X