Mopars At The Marina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mopars At The Marina

Each year the sponsors of Mopars At The Marina (part of Cruising the Coast) sells T-shirts with pictures of two cars from the previous years attendance. Guess whose car is going to be on the shirt for next year? Yep, my Demon! Guess that means I'll have to attend next year again and buy a bunch of shirts.
    The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
    ~Ted Nugent

Cool. Much deserved I am sure.
    His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
    2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

Cool beans man!

Comment

I'll be expecting my shirt sometime in October next year! size large please!!:angel:

Comment

cool do you happen to have any photos to share of your awesome demon from the show?

Comment

Originally posted by fez340 View Post
            cool do you happen to have any photos to share of your awesome demon from the show?
            Here's a couple of shots of it there.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
            ~Ted Nugent

Comment

your demon is beautiful! i have to say its probably the nicest 72 i have seen. awesome color and perfect stance. i have a question. how do you feel about the handling of the car after moving the springs in? is there a noticeable difference?
              also your hood, on the inside i notice the frame work is gone. how come you changed it? just for looks? and how did you do it? just curious

Comment

Thanks for the compliments on the Demon. I don't notice a difference in handling moving the springs in. And the hood is fiberglass, from AAR.

~Ted Nugent

Comment

Great honor and a beautiful car.

Comment

Working...
                  X