A-Body Hemi Headers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Body Hemi Headers

Need some help with choosing headers for a street driven 68 cuda, 426 hemi, stock exhaust port, modified K-member, stock steering linkage, front motor plate. Would like to hear from anyone has had good or bad experience with this same project.

We have no A body Hemi guy's??

Comment

Sorry, just a smallblock and a b block in mine.
      Shawn
      72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
      89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment

A buddy with an LO23 car went with custom-made headers. Not cheap.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Comment

Not many Hemi A bodies have inexpensive header solutions. Something about a $10k motor with many clearance issues makes expensive or radical exhaust choices make sense.
          '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

TTI lists a set. Who knows how well they fit.
            The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
            Ronald Reagan

Comment

If TTI says they fit the usually fit good! after many many sets of headers on my gtx I've owned since 76 nothing fit and worked like TTI!!!!

http://www.ttiexhaust.com/HEADERS.htm#hemi

make sure you do the notes on the 2 1/4" friend didn't for his super be now he's waiting to afford tubular front end.
              :-)

Comment

Originally posted by 68 Cuda
                Need some help with choosing headers for a street driven 68 cuda, 426 hemi, stock exhaust port, modified K-member, stock steering linkage, front motor plate. Would like to hear from anyone has had good or bad experience with this same project.
                same here
                Last edited by old school; 10-02-2012, 07:46 PM.
                68 cuda formula S bb 4sp 68 charger 500"4sp,70charger 580"4sp,2ea.70cuda conv.500"4sp: TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

Comment

Originally posted by 68 Cuda

I have a set of Headers for sale .... They were on my Abody and fit great .... Let my know

Comment

[IMG][/IMG] Yeah what do you want to know ... And I have a set of headers for sale ...

Comment

Other than tti, who else makes a good header. I am looking for a set for a small block 360 that will go in a 66' Valiant. Thanks, Tony
                      Shiny. Lets be bad guys.

Comment

headman , Dougs
                        http://www.summitracing.com/search/d...iant/year/1966

Comment

others hear check the fit some mat say 66 cuda and not valiant but same thing!
                          http://www.summitracing.com/search/d...iant/year/1966

Comment

Working...
                          X