Announcement

Collapse

How To Navigate the New MoparStyle

There are now Four very separate areas of MoparStyle, all represented with a tab.

Mopar Topic is obviously for the topics regarding Mopar cars and trucks. When you are in that area, there is an index in the right sidebar for those threads, sorted by last reply, or vote the case of a poll. The reason for not combining on and off topic threads is that there are people who will only come to MoparStyle for Mopar posts, and nothing else.

For those want to discuss subjects other than Mopar with our MoparStyle friends, it is just a simple click of the Non-Mopar Topic tab. That section also has an index of threads in the right sidebar, but only for posts in the groups you've joined. If you're not a Member of the group, then you won't see those posts in the index. For instance, if there was a group each for the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard - but you were in the Navy and don't give a Rat's Ass about the other groups; then you join the Navy Group and not the others. You will then only see the Navy posts in the index. Likewise you can create and administer a Group for a topic you feel that isn't represented. You can make the group Public or Private. For instance, say you're a member of the Crypts gang and there's not a group for you and other MoparStyle members who are Crypts, you can create a group, invite your Crypts Bros, and make it Private so the Bloods don't know when you're coming after them. So join the groups that a future post might interest you, and stay away from the groups that you have no interest in. Also in the right sidebar under the index of posts of your groups, is a list of groups you have joined.

The next Tab is News. For the most part that is going to be notifications of site updates from me, or other Mopar industry news.

The final portion of the site is the Blog. Each member is given their own blog, if they wish to use one. You can use it for virtually any legal purpose you wish. If you're a little girl, you could use it as your diary. "Dear Diary, I have a hangnail that hurts, and Ricky winked at me. He's so cute!" Or if you're a Drag racer you could use it to be the shop diary of work performed, and race updates. Click here for an example of a Blog. Heck you can make it your web site like www.TexasWhaleRacing.com. You could even register a domain and have it forward to your blog if you wish Your imagination is your only limitation.

There will be pages added in the future. For instance, in the works is a Lifer page with one of the features being a Lifer photo album that they can use to host the photos in their posts, like the one I use at:
http://www.moparstyle.com/photos/

I know it is different than what's been here for last sixteen years, but a little effort and you will find that it not only that it isn't that difficult, but s also better.

See more
See less

Lets See Some......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets See Some......

Hey Lets see some 70,71,72,73 darts with 255 or 275 60x 15's
    I am looking to do a 71 dart with one or the other on it but i think 255 's are the way to go.. bs on the rim would help some too . I know the wheel well on these are small an alot of people have said it can be done . but i am no fool before i put out some good HARD cash for them i would like to see what it would look like and if it can be done with out cutting it all up. I will be putting on new rear & front hungers an new spring cause mine are 40 some years old and are in need of replacing. please no duster, dart sports the wheel well or wheel opening are much larger then a dart swinger.
    i have thought about mini tubbing it but thats not what i am looking for.
    Thanks........... this is what i am starting with..

Been a long time since having a Dart.....the wheel wells are kinda small in them and mini tubs would be a job worth doing imo.

Comment

put in mini tubs and do them underneath, always looks more muscular and more finesse.
      Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
      "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
      I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Well i made my mine up on this project. it will be full out tub job. Like i said i have all the stuff to do it te cast is going to low to none. so why not.

Comment

Indiana

I'm rolling thru Indiana a couple times in the next 2 weeks, wish I had time to stop and see your Dakota.
          Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
          "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
          I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Since you have the stuff,,I agree go for it!
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Well i am not going to tub the dart. i just don't fell like cutting up the car it is a very nice car. so i have bought some ss springs and some M/T's 255-R60/15's and just tide the frame together. that should be good for the dart and it new 416 that i have build for the dart...

Comment

It will be a fun ride for sure.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
                X