Dodge makes the fastest Sedan ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bblock View Post
    You see a lot of younger folks doing a lot with their 4 door cars. Practical family car
    because there are no more 2 door hardtop or coupes left! You can't even buy a stinkin pickup anymore with less than 4 doors... I too am sick n tired of everything these days having to have 4 doors

I do not care about any other model car by any manufacturer.
    If they jumped off a bridge I would hope that Dodge would be smart enough NOT to follow. this ONE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BUILT WITH MORE THAN 2 DOORS! Even specifically among the Dodge brand, there were many other possibilities they could have called that abomination, other than "Charger"

Comment

Originally posted by volaredon View Post
      because there are no more 2 door hardtop or coupes left! You can't even buy a stinkin pickup anymore with less than 4 doors... I too am sick n tired of everything these days having to have 4 doors

I do not care about any other model car by any manufacturer.
      If they jumped off a bridge I would hope that Dodge would be smart enough NOT to follow. this ONE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BUILT WITH MORE THAN 2 DOORS! Even specifically among the Dodge brand, there were many other possibilities they could have called that abomination, other than "Charger"
      I'd like to see the 2dr Charger as well, but really the Challenger is built on the same platform, same line as the Charger. That's why the Challenger is large compared to the Camaro and Mustang. So I guess stop calling it a Challenger and name it Charger or make a two door Charger version. The Challenger is a nice car in my opinion.
      Also, Dodge makes a two door pickup truck and you can get it with a Hemi in two wheel drive or 4WD. I almost bought one and looked at a beauty on display at Moparfest last Sunday. Each to their own. I'm happy Dodge is doing what the others are not and they've been selling cars. And again, young folks are buying into it and modifying these cars in many ways for performance and appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by 80 Aspen RT View Post
        That's what I have always said. Wish they would have called it something else. But I'm sure the name sells
        Yeah, any other name but that one. I have no objection to the car itself, 4 doors or not. And 4 doors sell to a select age group. But take a look at what a lot of the 20ish age group buys - foreign made cars with 2 doors.
        Paul, aka 'zij576ca'
        Lifer #49
        Member & webmaster, The Mopar Club of San Diego

Comment

Originally posted by zij576ca View Post
          Yeah, any other name but that one. I have no objection to the car itself, 4 doors or not. And 4 doors sell to a select age group. But take a look at what a lot of the 20ish age group buys - foreign made cars with 2 doors.
          Around here a lot of the 20ish group seem to like two door rice burners with fart tubes
          And they pretend to be formula 1 drivers on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Bblock View Post
            Around here a lot of the 20ish group seem to like two door rice burners with fart tubes
            And they pretend to be formula 1 drivers on the street.
            They need to be taught what REAL 2 door autos are :angel:
            Paul, aka 'zij576ca'
            Lifer #49
            Member & webmaster, The Mopar Club of San Diego

Comment

Originally posted by plumcrazy View Post
              i have no idea why anyone would want a fast FOUR DOOR car. its plain stupid, are you trying to impress the milfs at your kids school ? you wanna be the fastest in the church parking lot ? its the new minivan....again dodge screwed up.

the challenger is another story, at least its got TWO DOORS.
              I ran 10.*8s in my 4dr Belvedere and never felt stupid nor was I trying to impress anyone! Who are you to decide what kind of body style deserves to be fast! It's this type of mentality on this forum that has reminded me as to why I don't visit anymore.
              2006 Charger R/T, R&T

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	263819
                Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
                Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
                Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Working...
                X