Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuck 2015 Charger

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...york-auto-show

None of the modern Chargers has interested me, and the 2015 is more of the same. They lost me when they decided it needed four doors. Putting four doors on a performance car is like putting two saddles on a race horse.

I do like the changes to the 2015 Challenger, and if they add a convertible or hardtop to the lineup, I'll buy one.
    My book store: http://www.wings-press.com/

Comment

Don't Like
      Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
      Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
      Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Hmmmmm......I don't like red at all, but I think it would look pretty good in a different color.
        The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Sober I don't really care for it,,but I have seen far uglier cars then that. I will look after I get drunk and see if it looks any better then. LOL!!!!!!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by hemi67s View Post
            Sober I don't really care for it,,but I have seen far uglier cars then that. I will look after I get drunk and see if it looks any better then. LOL!!!!!!
            That's what you said at the bar all the time didn't you!!

Party till she's cute!
            The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Originally posted by 80 Aspen RT View Post
              That's what you said at the bar all the time didn't you!!

Party till she's cute!
              Or skinny?
              The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
              ~Ted Nugent

Comment

Originally posted by Old_Demon View Post
                Or skinny?
                LOL.....that too!!
                The Ultimate Mopar Fan

Comment

the front end looks like the new "Dart" on PED's

3 thumbs down
                  Paul, aka 'zij576ca'
                  Lifer #49
                  Member & webmaster, The Mopar Club of San Diego

Comment

Originally posted by 80 Aspen RT View Post
                    Hmmmmm......I don't like red at all, but I think it would look pretty good in a different color.
                    Color would depend on what stuffed animals the owner displayed at the carshow..or..what 1/8 Charger toy was put on the intake manifold
                    9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Originally posted by ~~Mutt~~ View Post
                      Color would depend on what stuffed animals the owner displayed at the carshow..or..what 1/8 Charger toy was put on the intake manifold
                      People still do that??? LOL.....
                      Back when I was doing the car show deal, the big thing was those peek a boo kids. Man I just wanted to kick the crap out of those.
                      The Ultimate Mopar Fan

Comment

I am drunk and it looks like aDart. damn it.
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

The partially blacked out front bumper kills it for me! Uggggly
                          Bruce
                          98 Dakota - 5.7 Hemi - SST dual exhaust, Pypes tips, Lokar floor shifter, Lock-rite locker, hood nosed, tailgate and fenders shaved, Sir Michaels rollpan. My Hemi build thread

Comment

A little paint and the front end will look better how about a chrome cap like the challengers can get?

Yes it has a lot of dart influence why ? are the designers sucking up to fiat thinking the dart was such a great design?
                            2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

It's RWD and comes with a HEMI Keep building them Mopar. They should come out with a two door. Good to see they have been selling a lot of them and I hope it continues in 2015. A lot of the younger generation are taking to these cars, modifying and doing things that we did in the muscle car era. I just wish the emission testing government stuff would stop so it would be even more interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X