Thinking 2015 Core

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking 2015 Core

Will try for a 2015 Core. Am 61 Hit 62 this year. Will sell 66 Satellite (very modified, 689hp 675lbft,cage etc.) we drive on street and it's pump gas friendly. Pension will start this year,half will make car payment,rest save,as I am still working! 66 will become down payment. Would like the 2010 furious fushsia color, but do not know yet whether it can be "special ordered". Have contacted SRT people. Anyone owned one in that color?? Does it fade? Want to get one before they use the Fiat chassis for it!!! I hate Fiat, they are going to ruin OUR COMPANY! Anyone got a 2014. Saw an article about a magazine guy that drove one 1500 miles up the west coast and averaged 23 mpg for whole trip. Think it is even on computer now. Jerry

I have to ask.... an excuse my non knowledge... but ...what is a 2015 Core ? Is there pictures??
    9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Enlighten me also please.
      The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

I'm gonna guess he's talking about this.

SRT8 Core
        A new SRT8 Core model caters to budget-minded Mopar performance fans by delivering all of the standard coupe's performance but deleting some content (or substituting less expensive bits) to achieve a lower price.
        The SRT8 Core features a unique blacked-out appearance, including a black grille, rear spoiler and"392" logos on the front fenders. Twenty-inch cast-aluminum wheels with black painted pockets and black Brembo brake calipers are also part of the package.
        To help bring the price down, the Challenger SRT8 Core trades the leather upholstery of up-level SRT models for "Ballistic" cloth seating surfaces with dark slate gray bolsters and door panel inserts. There are also no fog lights, the HID headlights have been replaced with halogen units, and the adjustable suspension and been swapped out in favor of a single-mode Bilstein setup.
        Additionally, the standard model's Boston Acoustics sound system is replaced with a less-powerful setup, though it can be spec'd for an extra cost.

Read more: http://www.leftlanenews.com/new-car-...#ixzz2tEzQL7qZ
        TNT

'78 30K Magnum XE Survivor

Comment

That sounds cool.....but I still can't afford it! Lol.....
          The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

I don't think the 2015s are out yet but they've been offering Core SRT8s for 2013 and 2014. I've been thinking about it too but I'm still hoping to find a slightly used 2011-2013 to save on that initial depreciation. The 2014 Cores can be had for under $40,000. While I am ok with most of the things they dropped and the more plain jane interiors and all, I don't like the black 392 side decals instead of the badge and also miss the red color on the brake calipers.

Comment

Working...
            X