Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might trade my Compass & Chally SE for a 2014 Charger RT with AWD whatcha think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdzik View Post
    Well I did it! Traded the Chally and Jeep and got a 2013 300c AWD 5.7 in Glacier Blue with a beig interior. I kind of went whole hog and got one with almost all the options (Stickered at $44,000). I've never been one to be enamored with the doodads, but I liked the color and look and heck, I'm 60 years old so I decided to treat myself to a gentlemen's hot rod. I'll post pictures when it gets here, hopefully on Saturday (My local dealer had to buy it from a dealer over 300 miles away).

Congrats..... Where's the pictures?
    His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
    2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

Oh boy....a dealer trade. That's probably what they did as most dealers don't just buy from another dealer. Then someone has to drive it....or is it being trailered? Generally, that adds to the cost unless the salesman/manager splits the cost or eats it. My wife and I used to do a lot of driving for a dealer many years ago and well.....we usually 'broke them in right' Congrats on the purchase!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
        Oh boy....a dealer trade. That's probably what they did as most dealers don't just buy from another dealer. Then someone has to drive it....or is it being trailered? Generally, that adds to the cost unless the salesman/manager splits the cost or eats it. My wife and I used to do a lot of driving for a dealer many years ago and well.....we usually 'broke them in right' Congrats on the purchase!!
        My dealer actually had to buy it from the other guy (The sales manager showed me the check) since they couldn't agree on trading vehicles. This morning 2 retired fellas that contract with the dealership are driving to Pennsylvania to get it. One will drive it back and I should have it tomorrow morning. I probably won't sleep worth a damn tonight!
        "Semper ubi sub ubi"

Comment

Originally posted by tdzik View Post
          I probably won't sleep worth a damn tonight!
          I know that feeling lol

Comment

Here's some pix pf my new baby.
            http://www.moparstyle.com/forums/gar...vehicle&id=716
            "Semper ubi sub ubi"

Comment

Love it.

Comment

Sweet. If Al Capone was still alive, he'd be driving a 300.

Comment

Now when will you take it to the track!?

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
                    Now when will you take it to the track!?
                    I'm going to have to wait til Spring, unless when I go down to Tampa in December to see my eldest son there'll be a strip open.
                    "Semper ubi sub ubi"

Comment

I've given my new 300 a name "SERMERSUAQ". That's the Greenlandic name for the inland ice.
                      "Semper ubi sub ubi"

Comment

Nice car!
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
                        X