Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's a Charger

although a little busy under the grill
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Is this an actual car, or a rendering? I see 2 doors instead of 4....that would be great!

Comment

Photo shop.....

Comment

Too bad.....pretty sweet looking. Why can't the actual automotive designers come up with ideas this good.

Comment

That is nice. The underside of the grill is a bit .... something and I'm not sure i like those big wheels stuffing the openings but it sure is much better design than the current car. Hopefully if they ever do make it they will also figure out how to shrink it a bit and shed 800 lbs or so....

Comment

If they'd offered a 2 door Charger there never would have been a Challenger. It's just a sad fact that fewer and fewer people bought 2 door cars so fewer models offer them.
            12 Dodge Challenger SXT, 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, 89 Dodge Dakota Sport, 88 Plymouth Gran Fury, 81 Dodge Mirada, 79 Chrysler Cordoba, 68 Plymouth Valiant My Garage

Comment

True, Mark.... long gone are the days where you could get a car in 2,4-door and wagon format. It's a shame, because they could actually make the car above exactly as you see. Chally and Charger share the same format, etc. They just plain old fashioned won't sell and that's the bottom line. It's in vogue now and no big deal to have a more door. I dare say a nuisance for the 30 and under crowd to not have one.

Comment

I'm 45 and don't want a 2 door. I have more than one friend.

Comment

Bottom part of the grille is too mustangish .
                  All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

Originally posted by nonstick View Post
                    True, Mark.... long gone are the days where you could get a car in 2,4-door and wagon format. It's a shame, because they could actually make the car above exactly as you see. Chally and Charger share the same format, etc. They just plain old fashioned won't sell and that's the bottom line. It's in vogue now and no big deal to have a more door. I dare say a nuisance for the 30 and under crowd to not have one.
                    You still can. Just American companies don't anymore.

There's not been a lot of the in-between and the "all-around" anymore. Part of it is that a lot of the last 4-doors were very hit-or-miss with the 2 doors seperated and no wagons. So you have/had 4 different models with 8 different prices versus how it used to be and how it is with some foreign companies.
                    '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

That would be nice. I do love the 4 doors too. I was showing my wife a nice new Charger and she fell in love with it. Wants to sell the Jeep and get a Charger. 2011/12's just enough suttle changes to make it even better.
                      Last edited by Bblock; 04-08-2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X