X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRT Experience

SRT Track Experience | driveSRT

Anyone here done it? Suppose to be included in your purchase price of a SRT

a bunch of the guys on the viper boards have done it, all liked it.

a good friend of mine did it as well, he loved it. he has a lot of track experience and even he thought it was a blast
    Who's your daddy ?

Comment

A coworker of mine bought a Boss and is going to some driving deal for that. Ford is providing the one day of track time for him and a ride along for a family member. I think they do it in the next couple of weeks at some place in Utah.
      The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
      Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Castle50
        SRT Track Experience | driveSRT

Anyone here done it? Suppose to be included in your purchase price of a SRT
        I bought a new SRT but didn't do it. My brother is a road racer and I get track time in some of his or my cars anytime I want it.
        Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
        Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
        Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

doing it in sept.

I bought a 2012 srt8 challenger and i am all signed up for watkins glen in sept. They said bring long pants, closed toed shoes and be there at 8 am rain or shine. I can't wait, but that will mean summer is over.
          I spent most of my money on FAST CARS and BEER, the rest I just wasted.

Comment

My coworker had a blast at the Boss clinic.
            I hope you enjoy the SRT Experience. I think this is one of the smarter things that the manufacturers are doing these days.
            The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
            Ronald Reagan

Comment

How much do they tack onto the price of the car doing this? Will they cut a better deal on the car if you specifically say you don't want to do that?

Comment

They don't cut any off the price of the Ford.
                Ronald Reagan

Comment

They won't cut the price but you can sell the SRT Experience. They seem to go for 250 to 300 and dodge has no problems doing the transfer. Check out specific SRT forums. Anyone can do the Experience, it costs $500 thru dodge. My son and I did it at Daytona and it was a lot of fun. You get to drive all but the Viper SRT cars and it is amazing what they can do. The sleepers were the 300 SRT and the Cherokee SRT. If you drive in competition like my son and I do it's fun but not awe inspiring. If you don't then it will make more of an impression.

Comment

Working...
                  X