2013 NASCAR Dodge Charger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 NASCAR Dodge Charger

Well they have the new race car designed for next year. Unfortunately, with Penske going to Ford, there may not be anyone to go with Dodge. Sad since the Penske Dodge cars were always very competitive.

Dodge unveils Charger model it will race in 2013 - Mar 11, 2012 - NASCAR.COM

If know one is going to run it what does it matter??

Comment

I guess we'll have to wait and see. I don't know if they use the same body in other types of NASCAR racing where the Dodges are popular. Like our Canadian Tire series up here.

Comment

Looks good!

I think it's sharp, but the side view makes it look like the front is big and flat and will push a lotta air around, shaped like a large BRICK! Might make it a chore to drive. Let's all hope a team will step up and take it for a good winning ride in 2013.
        Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
        "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
        I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Looks nice, but I am still not sure what nascar is? Never heard of it. LOL!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

With them scrambling to stay in Nascar they will make someone a deal they cannot refuse
            Eastern Washington desert rat......The dry side of the state

Comment

Originally posted by ronnysplymouth View Post
              With them scrambling to stay in Nascar they will make someone a deal they cannot refuse
              Ya maybe even have Kyle Busch driving it.......:ROFLMAO:....OK, that the bashing begin
              340 Swinger

Comment

Originally posted by mopars0 View Post
                Ya maybe even have Kyle Busch driving it.......:ROFLMAO:....OK, that the bashing begin
                Don't be so surprised. I read that very rumor somewhere. I can't imagine what kind of money it would take to entice Gibbs away from Toyotal though.
                The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
                Ronald Reagan

Comment

In the Toronto sun today they said there is a rumor they are working on trying to get petty to come back to Dodge with a two car team!

Comment

I'll drive it.
                    2008 Black Jeep Liberty 4x4
                    Far from stock

Comment

The day I'd blow my brains out!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Eastern Washington desert rat......The dry side of the state

Comment

Originally posted by ronnysplymouth View Post
                        The day I'd blow my brains out!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Thought you would like that coment bud....:ROFLMAO:
                        340 Swinger

Comment

I applied

Thought you would like that coment bud....:ROFLMAO:
                          I applied for the owner/driver job today, I asked if it would go 200MPH, they said probably not, I asked if it would go 0-150 in a QUARTER MILE, they said probably not, I asked if they could pay enough to hire a good driver and a team to support him to a winning season, they said we hope so but we're not sure.

I'm taking up a collection plate just like at church, who's gonna donate?
                          Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                          "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                          I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Working...
                          X