2013 Polara Wagon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Polara Wagon

Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

I want one!!:clapping:

Comment

I would roll in one, i like it.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

If only.
        '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

one here

I NEVER thought I'd like a wagon more than a Magnum but this one smells of nothing but sexy and muscle. put me down for a red one with a 5.7 or preferably a 6.1 hemi! cash right now and take it home in a minute!
          Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
          "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
          I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

I wish they would build something like that

Comment

Originally posted by hemisatellite View Post
              I NEVER thought I'd like a wagon more than a Magnum but this one smells of nothing but sexy and muscle. put me down for a red one with a 5.7 or preferably a 6.1 hemi! cash right now and take it home in a minute!
              sexy and muscle ! ! ! I agree, sure looks nice . . . motor size debatable.
              1975 Charger SE E68 323
              1976 Cordoba 360-4 500 OD 355 Sure Grip
              1977 Cordoba 400-4 727
              1979 Magnum XE 360-4

Comment

I like it....
                "You're only as old as the women you feel."
                -Groucho Marx
                Moparless for now

Comment

If only they'd build it just like that !
                  All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

I think this is more likely to be built than that wagon.

:ROFLMAO:

Comment

LOL!! Thats frickin funny!!
                      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

am I on the bad poster's list now? oops. :P

Comment

Not necessarily.....

I saw one of those for the first time on the street the other day. My god they're even uglier in person. Not a whole lot bigger than (not so) smart car. The Charlie Sheen ad for the abarth version does nothing for me either...
                          "You're only as old as the women you feel."
                          -Groucho Marx
                          Moparless for now

Comment

uN, I can be with a little effort, I'm sure

As for the Fiat nonsense.... I can't say as I blame them for trying. The car is already made and needed no engineering. It's for all intenets and purposes, free money. If they sell a few, it's all bonus. I really don't think they believe the Eurpoean market is anything like the American market. Let's face it, they didn't get the money they have to buy Mother MoPar by being foolish and serving the wrong interests.

Still, I kinda wish Cerberus was back in command. They were all about what sells. They pretty much took the garbage that the Germans left laying on the shelves and came up with the Chally and Charger, etc. Brought the company into a somewhat turnaround and with the added "it's nothing personal, just business" sold it and had a decent ROI.

Comment

local

We have local punk ( 19 yrs old or so) with a 4 door neon, a hood scoop like yours shown and a $400 stainless steel muffler. he thinks the scoop and the muffler helps him enuf that he can beat my 5.0 HO Thunderbird.:ROFLMAO:he comes in everyday and buys about $10 of the cheapo gas. I'm not gonna race and take title to the car because I don't wanna have to admit owning it! Nor putting back to stock at my costs just to sell it! STUPID PUNKS!
                              Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                              "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                              I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Working...
                              X