My new 2012 Charger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new 2012 Charger

Blackberry (Dark bluish purple) 3.6 V6 but they say 292hp. It does have balls though. U connect, PB start, and other stuff.
    May sell the Magnum now since I'll need a space...

Sweet! I like it.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Nice wheels!
      Does it have the 8 speed or is it the 5 speed?
      The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
      Ronald Reagan

Comment

8 speed. Touch shifter, which takes a bit to get used to. I like the TV screen in the center cluster that you can monitor Oil, Fuel, Tires, and Trans temps.
        Being that it was Sunday the guy that knows these cars wasn't there to show me all the features. Have to stop by tomorrow for a full tank and some lessons...lol This is the local dealership and have a good relationship with them.
        It was a good deal.....for the bank, but I can't complain. The 2010 Chally was only $5K less with the same engine as this 2012. It was Red and Silver and didn't care for the colors. I really like this Blackberry.
        I'm going to add the spoiler and aluminum wheels at a later date.

Comment

Nice car.

Comment

enjoy it !
            "Good luck on your project"

1970 Road Runner

Comment

I like also.......nice !!!
              340 Swinger

Comment

Comment

I've seen a couple 2012's here local (very small town, no MOPAR dealers) but not up close, I like the looks of yours better, SHARP RIDE! Congrats!
                  Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                  "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                  I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

I am curious to see how close to rated hwy mpg that your car gets with the 8 speed.
                    We are very happy with the 3.6 in our van.
                    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
                    Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by gsmagnum View Post
                      I am curious to see how close to rated hwy mpg that your car gets with the 8 speed.
                      We are very happy with the 3.6 in our van.
                      Of course I haven't drove it much as of yet, but I understand what your saying. The 3.6 VVT has plenty of power and even sounds healthy.
                      Taking it up the hill tonight, so I too am interested.

Comment

I believe the V6's now how dual pipes out the back now too?

Comment

Originally posted by Bblock View Post
                          I believe the V6's now how dual pipes out the back now too?
                          I know the 300 S has dual exits. It is a V-6 model.
                          Ronald Reagan

Comment

Nice ride like the color.
                            1979 Chrysler 300 (408 stroker) SOLD!!!

Comment

It's just a Y.

Comment

Working...
                              X