Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Charger Redline

Over 500 HP 180mph top speed.

New Special Edition Mopars: 2012 Dodge Charger Redline, Chrysler 200 Super S - WOT on Motor Trend

But it's not street legal? What the hell, why can Ford and GM produce high hp models that are street legal and Chrysler can't?
    The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
    ~Ted Nugent

Comment

They can lose the plastic stick on body parts for sure.... That Charger reminds me of the Mr Norm's GS that was in one of the rags recently. All I could do was shake my head in disbelief thinking that an old classic builder would actually sell something with a bunch of out of place stick on parts glued all over it!!!

Personally I'm ok with Dodge not making 650 Hp cars - if they have to resort to blowers to get it like Ford and Chevy does. I would like to see them get the true potential out of these motors though. I think they could easily get 550 hp from the new 6.4L motor and still have it very drivable and meet emmissions.

Comment

There are so many cooler paint schemes they could do with the lines they added to the car without resorting to plastic scoops.
        Why bother with the non-street legal engine in a 4 door? It makes sense in the Challenger (somewhat), but is just stupid in the Charger.
        The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
        Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
        X