X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bblock
    started a topic Magnum LX

Magnum LX

Just shot some pictures of my Magnum Hemi cop car. Thinking of selling it and then I drive it and like it too much. 20,600 km on an 06. Plain but different. Former factory demo that I bought a few years ago.

Magnum pictures by paulmartini - Photobucket

• Wedge
    replied
    Personally, I wouldn't sell a car like that. It's a slick ride.
    As a far as keeping it stock, it's easy enough to keep the stock parts, then you got spares. So long as it's just bolt on mods.
    I'd put a ski rack on it, an laugh at the traffic behind me.

Leave a comment:

• Bblock
    replied
    Thanks for your comments. At times I think about a nice set of wheels and a few other mods. Definitely would like to go with the Diablo Predator and run a few time trials at the track. Other advice is to keep it stock because it's pretty rare with the interior and chrome lights, even for a cop car. Most had one non chrome spot and a little different seats. It can be a pain to drive because everyone is afraid to pass me. But I do like it.

Leave a comment:

• 270SE
    replied
    Would you really get something that different from it? Think it doesn't look bad at all, and I can't help but see how to tinker with it.

Leave a comment:

• DobaMark
    replied
    Nice, it looks mean.
    I would have had a similar car, but the cop Magnum didn't show up until after I'd bouhgt my 300C.

Leave a comment:

• Unfettered
    replied
    Nice!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X