Magnum LX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum LX

Just shot some pictures of my Magnum Hemi cop car. Thinking of selling it and then I drive it and like it too much. 20,600 km on an 06. Plain but different. Former factory demo that I bought a few years ago.

Magnum pictures by paulmartini - Photobucket

Nice!!!
    "You're only as old as the women you feel."
    -Groucho Marx
    Moparless for now

Comment

Nice, it looks mean.
      I would have had a similar car, but the cop Magnum didn't show up until after I'd bouhgt my 300C.
      12 Dodge Challenger SXT, 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, 89 Dodge Dakota Sport, 88 Plymouth Gran Fury, 81 Dodge Mirada, 79 Chrysler Cordoba, 68 Plymouth Valiant My Garage

Comment

Would you really get something that different from it? Think it doesn't look bad at all, and I can't help but see how to tinker with it.
        '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Thanks for your comments. At times I think about a nice set of wheels and a few other mods. Definitely would like to go with the Diablo Predator and run a few time trials at the track. Other advice is to keep it stock because it's pretty rare with the interior and chrome lights, even for a cop car. Most had one non chrome spot and a little different seats. It can be a pain to drive because everyone is afraid to pass me. But I do like it.

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't sell a car like that. It's a slick ride.
            As a far as keeping it stock, it's easy enough to keep the stock parts, then you got spares. So long as it's just bolt on mods.
            I'd put a ski rack on it, an laugh at the traffic behind me.
            Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
            X