Challenger Drag Pack Roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenger Drag Pack Roster

If you have a Drag Pack Challenger -- let's see a photo, tell us about it, and let us know what the plans are. If you know of any updates to the below list -- post them and I'll keep it updated. Members currently owning a Drag Pack Challenger, who post a photo of it and some info about it, are in BLUE.

2009 Dodge Challenger Drag Packs

1. Don Garlits 6.1 A/SA
    2. Larry Griffith
    3. Randy Warford
    6. Irvin Johns
    7. Jim Pancake
    9. At Donato Engineering being prepared for owner in Sweden 6.1 Manual Black RaceJunk
    11. Fred Hanson 6.1
    13. PB Candies 6.1
    14. Jeg Couglin Jr.
    15. Al Carpiniello 6.1 Auto
    16. Jeff Teuton 5.9 Magnum
    18. Scott Justo
    19. Derek Atwill (6.1) Ottawa Ontario
    20. Mel Warford Current Status
    21. Mike Booker
    22. Chuck Lofgren 6.1
    23. At Donato Engineering being prepared for owner in Sweden
    24. David Wertman 6.1 Auto A/SA
    25. Tom Lee 6.1
    26. Larry Curtis 6.1
    28. On Racing Junk 6.1 Manual
    29. Tom Gaynor 6.1
    30. John McLeod
    32. Al Smyth 6.1
    35. Roy/Allan Johnson 6.1 Auto
    39. Mike Wagner 5.7 Manual
    40. Denny Bairel 5.7 6-speed
    42. Dave Schultz 6.1 6-Speed Old Hippie
    43. Mack Reeves 6.1 MoparMack
    46. Alex Cortezzo 6.1 A/SA
    47. J.C. Beattie Jr
    48. John Overby 6.1 Auto
    52. Jeff and Sandra Hull 6.1 6-speed WV
    56. Jerry Hatch ME 6.1 Stick (A/SA)
    58. TBA******************* PA (6.1)
    62. Dennis Radford (6.1) Oregon
    63. Glen Lange, Indiana
    64. Peter Ash
    65. Bucky Hess
    88. Tom Johns (6.1) Alaska.
    95. (6.1) Marcelus Grace LA.
    98. (6.1) Buckner Racing Texas
    100. Doug Duell

A lot of these cars are changing hands quickly as they're always popping up on eBay. If you know of the owner, and owner change, and missing information -- such as engine and transmission -- then please post it and I'll update. Please be very sure of and update you post. If you know the owner of a Drag Pack -- ask them to please stop by and confirm, update, and possibly post a photo.
    I'm still ironing out wrinkles of this new software, and because of my administrator's status in the software, I frankly don't know of many problems if not told. If you feel like something isn't working right, PLEASE TELL ME IN A POST IN THE SUGGESTION GROUP. You will find the Suggestion group by clicking the Non-Mopar Topic tab at top of page.

Speaking of groups, consider joining the groups that may have topics that interest you. You will see a list f the groups in the right sidebar of the home page. Click on the link of a group that interests you, and you'll see a link to join. Topics from those groups will then start to show up in your Feed when you click the Non-Mopar Topic tab.

Also click the News tab for updates on what is new, and what new features you can expect to see soon - and how to use them.

I'll make updates in red as I receive them
    I'm still ironing out wrinkles of this new software, and because of my administrator's status in the software, I frankly don't know of many problems if not told. If you feel like something isn't working right, PLEASE TELL ME IN A POST IN THE SUGGESTION GROUP. You will find the Suggestion group by clicking the Non-Mopar Topic tab at top of page.

Speaking of groups, consider joining the groups that may have topics that interest you. You will see a list f the groups in the right sidebar of the home page. Click on the link of a group that interests you, and you'll see a link to join. Topics from those groups will then start to show up in your Feed when you click the Non-Mopar Topic tab.

Also click the News tab for updates on what is new, and what new features you can expect to see soon - and how to use them.

Comment

How about a different color for MoparStyle members?
      9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Originally posted by ~~Mutt~~ View Post
        How about a different color for MoparStyle members?

I'm game if they're pointed out to me by the owner posting some information and photo of the car in this thread

Comment

Members currently owning a Drag Pack Challenger, who post a photo of it and some info about it, are in BLUE.

Anyone know info on the car, owner, and whereabouts of the cars not having an entry?

Comment

#43?? blue? right

Member USCCA

Comment

#43?? blue? right
              Some but not very much... I have never been a "Blue Guy" My avatar is the artist vision of what it will look like once completed...

Mack # 43
              Last edited by MoparMack; 02-23-2010, 06:53 PM. Reason: spelling
              Mack Reeves
              FS/C 2377
              2009 DragPak U 426-004

Comment

LOL..no.. blue as in turn your member name blue on the roster to show who on style has one..LOLOLOLLOL

Member USCCA

Comment

Mack in blue -- but it would be nice to have a full-size rendering of the car, status of the build, and plans from Moparmack.

It would also be kool to have these car on the Member's Garage too

Comment

LOL..no.. blue as in turn your member name blue on the roster to show who on style has one..LOLOLOLLOL

Sorry about that!!!!!! I hear all the time "its #43 you HAVE to paint it Petty Blue"... Guess I jumped the gun a little...... Mack

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Originally posted by Old Hippie View Post
                    Mack in blue -- but it would be nice to have a full-size rendering of the car, status of the build, and plans from Moparmack.

It would also be kool to have these car on the Member's Garage too

I have trie all I know to do to put it on here but I'm not that great with a computer.. Here is a link to the photos I have so far....

Challenger Drag Pak pictures from sports photos on webshots

mack

Let me help -- Old Hippie

Mack Reeves
                    FS/C 2377
                    2009 DragPak U 426-004

Comment

I think after about three shots at it -- I got a couple of photos in your post

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hippie View Post
                        I think after about three shots at it -- I got a couple of photos in your post

Yes you did thanks and how did you do that???? Mack
                        Mack Reeves
                        FS/C 2377
                        2009 DragPak U 426-004

Comment

Select the size photo you want, then copy the direct link to image, back to the post here click the Icon of the photo, and paste the direct link url.

Comment

Wow, these are cool!

Originally posted by MoparMack View Post
                            Sorry about that!!!!!! I hear all the time "its #43 you HAVE to paint it Petty Blue"... Guess I jumped the gun a little...... Mack

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

I have trie all I know to do to put it on here but I'm not that great with a computer.. Here is a link to the photos I have so far....

Challenger Drag Pak pictures from sports photos on webshots

mack

Let me help -- Old Hippie

Nice cars!
                            Vert^2 > 71 Barracuda | YouTube - 700 HP 528 CI Hemi at idle - loud | YouTube - 700 HP 528 Barton Hemi| 70 Challenger

Comment

Interesting list.....

Somehow it looks "familiar"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                              X