Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Gentleman's Hotrod

he seems to get first choice at all the ones we wanted
    Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
    "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
    I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Man, I'd love one of those!
      "Semper ubi sub ubi"

Comment

Nice...I'd like one, but money is an object!! LOL
        "You're only as old as the women you feel."
        -Groucho Marx
        Moparless for now

Comment

That is nice.

Comment

I can't believe he shuts the doors using the damn glass!! Anyone who did that with my E cars got schooled about the why you don't that. Them damn doors are heavy...

Comment

I hate anyone touching glass or the cars body. Especially irritating on my black cars leaving finger prints.

Comment

Originally posted by Bblock View Post
                I hate anyone touching glass or the cars body. Especially irritating on my black cars leaving finger prints.
                Ever wonder why so many E body cars had broken driver's windows? Had some moron put their bags of groceries on the hood of our Durango before. It's black. Dumbasses using my car as a shelf while they unlocked their own car. Always tried to get my wife to park away from everyone but she just couldn't seem to do that. I'm surprised it still looks half way decent but I'm tired of trying to take care of it and I'm for sure tire of buffing out scratches and door dings.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
                  Ever wonder why so many E body cars had broken driver's windows? Had some moron put their bags of groceries on the hood of our Durango before. It's black. Dumbasses using my car as a shelf while they unlocked their own car. Always tried to get my wife to park away from everyone but she just couldn't seem to do that. I'm surprised it still looks half way decent but I'm tired of trying to take care of it and I'm for sure tire of buffing out scratches and door dings.
                  I watched a lady do that with her groceries the other day. I was waiting on my wife and this lady sat her bag down on the car next to her car while she got her keys out of her purse...couldn't believe it. Even got her license number and walked over & checked the car for scratches after she left.... just in case.
                  340 Swinger

Comment

Working...
                  X