Hustle Stuff catalog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hustle Stuff catalog

I have a Chrysler parts Hustle Stuff catalog I got about 1970. It has part numbers and part numbers for performance parts and kits. Hemi short block $1150. Just wondering if it is a good collectable item and if it has a value. Not looking to sell it but curious if I display it at a car show could I just lay it on the air cleaner or need to hire an armed guard.

I don't know that, but I want the Hemi block for $1150
    My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

That's not just for a Hemi block. It's for a "short engine assy" The block is $415. How about $447.30 for a street hemi transmission asssy. Course wages were $3.00 an hour then.

Comment

Working...
      X