Photos of the Birds and the Bees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Banana Bird

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Bird

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Bird

Comment

And a Bee

Comment

Bird

Comment

Bee and a Babe

Comment

a Bee

Comment

Blue Bee

Comment

Birds

Comment

Bird

Comment

Bird

Comment

Panther Pink Bird

Comment

Birds

Comment

Super Bee

Comment

A Bee

Comment

Working...
                                X