Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best reusable big block valve cover gaskets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best reusable big block valve cover gaskets?

I am looking for advice on best choice for reusable valve cover gaskets for Mopar Performance big block aluminum valve covers.

Cometic is what I use on BB Mopar.
    My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Find Cometic Valve Cover Gaskets C5613-094 and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Cometic's valve cover gaskets are made from aramid fiber. This is a premium high-temperature, high-density, creep-resistant material that is fuel-resistant and asbestos-free. These gaskets require no retorquing or additional sealant. If you want a dependable seal, go with Cometic Gasket valve cover gaskets. Find Cometic Valve Cover Gaskets C5613-094
      My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Working...
      X