Photos of Bad Assed Mopar Drag Car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drag Racing 60 Plymouth convertible
    My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

The Mitsubishi built Plymouth Sapporos and Dodge Chargers were ultimately banned from Pro Stock for wheelbase being too short to be stable.

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

altered wheelbase moved body back for better weight distribution in the FX (Factory Experimental) class

Comment

looks like more show than go

Comment

Insanity

Comment

Shirley Muldowny's Funny Car

Comment

Both look pretty fast to me

Comment

bad ass

Comment

The Flyin Hawaiian

Comment

Miss Mighty Mopar (Judy Lilly) with the Hurst girls

Judy autographed my model f this car about ten years ago

Comment

Coke Bottle Funny Car

Comment

Chi Town Hustler Funny Car

Comment

I have a scale model of this ace car that Akron Arlen autographed for me

Comment

Old School Funny Car

Comment

Cuda Nostalgia Funny Car

Comment

Working...
                                X