I'm Thinking he Bypassed Tech

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Thinking he Bypassed Tech

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YRFajGGr4EQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

LOL!!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Seen guys have to replace something after teching in and then forgot to screw it back down.....at least his rear end didn't come out lol

Comment

TNT

'78 30K Magnum XE Survivor

Comment

Wow.... wrecked the same car twice...
          His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
          2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

Bad welds on the 4-link brackets that were welded to axle. Should have maybe looked under the car after pancaking it the first time.
            Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
            Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
            Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

I thought that track looked real familiar.....heard about that guy doing that and know someone else that that almost happened to. Looks like someone forgot to solid weld the brackets.

Comment

#1 ask Cranky, NONE of the suspension in that car in Houston was set up right! Also, no more than I could see, I taught my daughter how to weld better than that!. That car didn't even leave anywhere near right on the first run when it DIDN'T break. It was trouble waiting to happen. CRANK MAN, Look 'em up. Money to be made there! Do things like that happen there often? If so, I might change plans about coming down there at least twice this year
                Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Only been to that track about 3 times but saw a similar deal happen to a buddies car at the 'big' track. It acted the same way because of a weld was letting go but it was looked at before making another pass and the problem was found. Many contribute a bad launch to track conditions and don't bother to look at the car to make sure everything is ok on it. I have a car right now that I have to remove the cage because the welds are so bad. I don't claim to be a top weldor but I've been at it since 69. Stick and MIG I'm pretty good at but TIG is still giving me a hard time but now I'm learning that my TIG machine is messed up. Self teaching usually does have a long learning curve and at this point in time, I don't have the time for it lol. I'm told that gas and TIG is similar in technique and I can see that but then again, it's a lot different.....at least to me. Also, I don't need to do anymore work for others!

Comment

Stick is tha cheet! mon... Love a good bit of slag on my welds...Gives people sometin to talk about..

I like Mig as well but I think it is fun to Tig...just takes a bit longer...and patience...when puddling...I always screw it up an my ripples look like tsunamis
                    9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Originally posted by ~~Mutt~~ View Post
                      Stick is tha cheet! mon... Love a good bit of slag on my welds...Gives people sometin to talk about..

I like Mig as well but I think it is fun to Tig...just takes a bit longer...and patience...when puddling...I always screw it up an my ripples look like tsunamis
                      Dimes is sumtin I don't make lol

Comment

Working...
                      X