Continental Cargo Race Package Trailer for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continental Cargo Race Package Trailer for Sale

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qqLiT3Bm9RM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I list the photos and particulars a little later today -- but here's a walk around video I just took
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Something to think about while I post the details and photos is that I'm leaving at Katy at 6AM Thursday and driving straight to Indy Cylinder Heads to drop off a motor -- and then to pick up my trailer down the street on Friday morning. I want $5000 firm for this trailer and if someone on the below route was to Interbank wire the $5000 into my account to where I can verify on Wednesday (morning is the only guarantee) -- I'd hook it to my truck and bring it with me and you could meet me on the route -- if I don't have to wait as I am on a super tight schedule.

I can't do this on a simple promise -- I have to be funded because I don't need to have two trailers but but truck to bring home.

View Larger Map

Comment

This is a 2001 or 2002 (didn't get a chance to look at the title that is at shop) that I bought new in December 2001. It is a Continental Cargo 24' enclosed with a Racer package. It has a lot of options:

• Brand new (3 months and 300 miles) tires
      • Aluminum wheels
      • Stainless package
      • 50 Amp service
      • DC lighting
      • AC power
      • One piece metal roof
      • L-shape cabinets
      • Superwinch in excellent condition (with wired and wireless remotes)
      • Battery charges while driving
      • Outside battery posts
      • New electric jack
      • New larger safety chains
      • Spare tire and wheel
      • Fairly new LED tail lights
      • All wheel bearings replaced 2012 - repacked in 2013
      • Double Helmet Storage
      • Fuel Jug carrier
      • Strap hangers
      • Cord hanger
      • Generator cabinet (No generator)
      • Floor was replaced with a new 3/4" pressure treated plywood and sprayed with 7 gallons of truck beadliner.
      • Pit lights (one needs to be reinstalled)
      • Rear door assist
      • Pit pal door storage
      • outside GFI outlet
      • Break away brakes
      • Upper cabinets
      • 10 D-Ring anchors in floor
      • Diamond plate ramp on rear door
      • Folding ramp extension
      • Interior walls in Aluminum
      • A-Frame painted with hard as diamonds POR15

This trailer is in very good serviceable condition and I'd not have a worry driving anywhere in the country. It is wide enough inside to take my 60 Plymouth wagon -- which my other enclosed trailer couldn't.

It was tagged in the left rear corner my some asshole without insure who was texting and driving as I was waiting at a light. Ugly yes -- but no functional issues as you can see in the three detailed photos of it.
      The side door wood is a little weak at the hinges and requires the door being lifted to close. If I wasn't sell -- I'd replace it.

The winch and tongue jack are like new, the tires are brand new, and the battery is relatively new.

One of the florescent lights either needs bulbs or replacing.

The button nuts on the rear door need to be replaced with correct. It is functional -- but not the correct ones. Brakes and lights work.

Transport can be arranged.

walk around Video

http://youtu.be/qqLiT3Bm9RM

The suds in the photos was from Dallas scrubbing the floor (easy to do with the pressure treated 3/4" plywood being sprayed with 7 gallons of spray in bedliner) and me not having time for him to finish before I photographed.

The trailer was painted about four years ago by scrubbing, using wax remover and tack cloth, painting a red strip at the center line, taping a 1" around the trailer and painting grey above the tape and black below with Rustoleum and smooth rollers. It came out pretty darn good -- but certainly not like a body shop sprayed color/clear. It is a 5'r.

Comment

One of my NSS buds says he wants it in a post, I'm waiting until after news to give him a call

Comment

Sold and heading to the Rio Grande Valley

Comment

Cool! That didn't take long. With the stuff you had in it, that was a pretty good price. I bought the AM8524TA3 Auto Master but it only has the standard features with the 9950 GVWR. It has less than 500 miles on it and is about 5 years old and cost me 4k. If you would have had yours for sale back when you started talking about it, I probably would have bought it.

Comment

I wanted to make sure I had another before I sold it. I also had to spend $500 having a body shop pull out the dent the best they could so the door sealed right, and to fix a short on the running lights, and the broken brake wire from the blow out before I put up for sale.

Comment

Dang.., My kid's High School needs a trailer just like that for the band when they travel to comps....and for a good price like that to boot... They would have too had gut it though.. All they need is 12 v light and walls..

Have our eye on a new 28..Pace.. I think it was right @ 6500 bucks or I might sell the boosters mine and I'll go pick up a different one..
                9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

I must not have asked for enough as I've had quite a few say they wanted it, including Curt and a few on Facebook.

Comment

I dunno Dave. These trailers seem to be all over the place. Some are asking high prices and some are letting them go cheap. Just got to be in the right spot at the right time for the Super Man deal at a Clark Kent price.

Comment

Working...
                    X