I coulda had a v8...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hemisatellite View Post
    My bro in law called tonite telling he's gonna do an 86 D 50 kinda like you. Supposedly has a 318 that is all edelbrock from the heads up to go in it. He's thinking of joining style ro get tips and thoughts about this project from you and the rest of the members. He's questioning how really "streetable" it may be.
    If you can stop, go, steer, and perform maintenance on it then it's streetable.
    '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

looks like fun 270!
      The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Originally posted by Old_Demon View Post
        Cool! That should be a lot of fun when it's finished.
        Where the heck did you get those glasses, "you look like a freekin monkey" Demon. Damn I bet your mother wonders about you most of the time. :ROFLMAO:

Mural Persuasion
        "OFFER THE GENTLEMAN A CIGAR, IF HE REFUSES, SHOOT THE SONOFABITCH".
        Mark Twain 1891

Comment

Originally posted by projectmopar View Post
          Where the heck did you get those glasses, "you look like a freekin monkey" Demon. Damn I bet your mother wonders about you most of the time. :ROFLMAO:

My real identity is supposed to be a secret, but I'll tell you - I'm Larry King, formerly of CNN. Couldn't you tell?

And yes, everybody does wonder about me but I like to keep 'em guessing!
          The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
          ~Ted Nugent

Comment

My real identity is supposed to be a secret, but I'll tell you - I'm Larry King, formerly of CNN. Couldn't you tell?

Oh man! :ROFLMAO:

Comment

I was thinking maybe Rodney King? Man you healed up pretty good from the "ass whoppin" those cops in CA handed out. :ROFLMAO:
              Mural Persuasion
              Mark Twain 1891

Comment

Damn, you outed me! That settlement from the beatdown bought some great plastic surgery, don't you think?

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
                ~Ted Nugent

Comment

You said "some great plastic surgery" now that's another story according to those that know you, personally can't see any difference? But you got a truck load of jack stands - poor Cranky. :ROFLMAO:
                  Last edited by projectmopar; 09-24-2011, 11:14 AM.
                  Mural Persuasion
                  Mark Twain 1891

Comment

He didn't get a truck load from me.....

Comment

Damn, you outed me! That settlement from the beatdown bought some great plastic surgery, don't you think?
                      Originally posted by Cranky View Post
                      He didn't get a truck load from me.....
                      Probably got jack stands from his "settlement from the beatdown". They sure won't help him the way he's sits after all the months of being some Big Dude's "sweet baby" while in County Jail. Sorry Demon wasn't going to mention that part, just came out.....

:ROFLMAO:
                      Last edited by projectmopar; 09-24-2011, 04:25 PM.
                      Mural Persuasion
                      Mark Twain 1891

Comment

Originally posted by projectmopar View Post
                        Probably got jack stands from his "settlement from the beatdown". They sure won't help him the way he's sits after all the months of being some Big Dude's "sweet baby" while in County Jail. Sorry Demon wasn't going to mention that part, just came out.....

:ROFLMAO:
                        Man, you ain't right!

~Ted Nugent

Comment

Originally posted by hemisatellite View Post
                          My bro in law called tonite telling he's gonna do an 86 D 50 kinda like you. Supposedly has a 318 that is all edelbrock from the heads up to go in it. He's thinking of joining style ro get tips and thoughts about this project from you and the rest of the members. He's questioning how really "streetable" it may be.
                          I've made a lot of progress on this thing and I'll post up more in a few days but lets just say I had to hack the shit out of the core support and crossmember plus added mini starter and block hugger headers to get everything to fit......more info later with pics
                          Eastern Washington desert rat......The dry side of the state

Comment

Originally posted by ronnysplymouth View Post
                            I've made a lot of progress on this thing and I'll post up more in a few days but lets just say I had to hack the shit out of the core support and crossmember plus added mini starter and block hugger headers to get everything to fit......more info later with pics
                            Well hurry up with the pictures before someone hijacks this thread again! :ROFLMAO:

~Ted Nugent

Comment

Well hurry up with the pictures before someone hijacks this thread again! :ROFLMAO:
                              Demon come on down to "The Corner Tavern" want you to see my new "Home Security System". A setup like this will help you keep check on what's going on around the place.
                              Mural Persuasion
                              Mark Twain 1891

Comment

bro in law

Originally posted by ronnysplymouth View Post
                                just got off the fone with bro in law doing the same project as you. he asked if he may have your e-mail address to chat with you. if so, you can send it to me in PM if you prefer. Thanks:clapping:
                                Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                                "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                                I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Working...
                                X