Demon in progress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon in progress

As a few of you know I have had my Demon in body shop jail for a while now. Finally took some pics of the progress. It went a little further than just a paint job. The bodyman is very picky. More to come.
    Shawn
    72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
    89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Looking forward to watching the progress. What color are you going to paint it?
    The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
    ~Ted Nugent

Comment

I will have painted b-5 blue again. The stripes will be painted instead of vinyl stickers. I have to be patient as the person painting it is doing it as a side job. He is very picky and wants it done right. He is getting ready to paint the engine, bell housing and trans this weekend.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Shawn

Comment

Cool Shawn! So going to be getting some stuff done on the Demon? Any rough idea on when you would like to get it on the street?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Would like to see it done by fall. Drivetrain is new, only change is I went with a set of Dougs headers. I had hedmen before, I hope it matches up. If not done it will be in his heated shop vs. my 2 car garage that is heated. I have all the bumpers, trim, wiring harness' and interior there for it.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Last edited by speeddemon; 07-09-2011, 06:12 PM.
          Shawn

Comment

sweet........gonna be a nice car
            Eastern Washington desert rat......The dry side of the state

Comment

Thank!
              Shawn

Comment

Did the engine and trans get paint on them last weekend?
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Congratulations on finding a body man that is picky ..... something I seem to have a hard time doing.

Comment

Looks like it's going to be cool! Keep us updated!
                    The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Not too sure on the progress last weekend up till today. I was out of town for work for eight days. The front and rear suspension looked like they were prepped for POR 15. The shop did smell like fresh paint when I stopped last week. I did not have much time when I was there to look around. Need to decide whether to bite the bullet and go with large bolt pattern axles and find the set up for the front. It already has discs on the front and the brakes work great, But having a hard time finding rear drums (current ones have a washer between the axle and drum) that do not rub the backing plates. Also a few studs have been tack welded in the axle.
                      Shawn

Comment

Working...
                      X