• Show
Clear All

• BK
    replied
    test

Leave a comment:

• BK
    replied
    What a lot of people are doing is using their facebook account to create a Mopar Album and upload photos to it. Then you highlight the photo (drag your mouse over it while holding down the left button), copy it (CTRL C), and paste it (CTRL V) in the post.

Leave a comment:

• dragdak
    replied
    Im trying this.

Leave a comment:

• 80 Aspen RT
    replied
    Hey dragdak don't get frustrated. Hopefully this will help. You dont have to be a paying member to post pics.

I use Photobucket as my pic host, so I don't know any other instructions for others.

1. Upload your pics to Photobucket
    2. After its there put your cursor on the pic and it will drop down a menu. Click on Direct link (or cut it).
    3.Go back to Style, back to the reply box and click on "go advanced". On the top of the box there is a icon(?) that looks like a tv screen or a picture.

If you put your cursor on it , it will say insert image.
    4. Click on it and another box will come up and it will say to insert your image. There will already be http:// there, and you will need to delete it. Paste your direct link code in there. Click OK and your pic should be in the box now.

It sounds complicated but its not really, hell if I can do it anybody can.

This is a great place to be, lots of good people!

Leave a comment:

• slick66
    replied
    Welcome to the premier Mopar site.

Leave a comment:

• hemi67s
    replied
    Originally posted by dragdak View Post
    I quess Im not allowed to add pics because Im not a paying member yet. So I quess until I get some cash this is my last post. Thanks again guys for the love.
    You can post pics for free, just need to figure it out, keep on posting, lots of stuff to talk about. I am not the one to explain the pics thing. I can do it but just not computer smart.

Leave a comment:

• 270SE
    replied
    You have to post the pics to an outside site like photobucker or imageshack, etc. Then you link the picture's URL in your post with IMG []s before and /IMG in []s after.

I'm not a paid member nor have I ever been.
    Last edited by 270SE; 02-11-2011, 12:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dragdak
    replied
    I quess Im not allowed to add pics because Im not a paying member yet. So I quess until I get some cash this is my last post. Thanks again guys for the love.

Leave a comment:

• dragdak
    replied
    Thanks guys! Well its a 1974 dodge colt. ladder bar rear suspension, pinto front suspension, coil overs on all 4 corners. 9 inch with back brace and 4.56 richmond gears, summers bros. spool and axles, square tube full frame and 14 point crappy built cage. 15x14 and 15x3 crager supertrick wheels.

It will be powered by an old school big block with a 727. For now torker intake, 529 cam, gear drive, 850, melling oiling, and mallory ignition.

I quess it was home biult in the early 80s in ohio and raced for many years then sold thru many hands. I found it on ebay and picked it up in nebraska. Ill get his permission before I tell you his name but really stand up honest mopar guy. If anyone out there recognizes the car or owned it at one time please contact me.

Still cant figure out the pics so please help.
    Last edited by dragdak; 02-11-2011, 12:28 AM. Reason: more info

Leave a comment:

• 80 Aspen RT
    replied
    Yep, looking forward to seeing it. If you have trouble with the pics let us know, we can walk ya through it.

Leave a comment:

• Bblock
    replied
    Welcome to the site. Sounds like an interesting car. Keep us posted and start a thread on the re-build.

Leave a comment:

• 270SE
    replied
    Welcome. Good luck.

Current drivetrain? Plans?

Leave a comment:

• Cranky
    replied
    Welcome to here!

Leave a comment:

• poor white boy
    replied
    welcome

Leave a comment:

• hemi67s
    replied
    Welcome to the site! I use photobucket to put pics up. Looking foward to see your build!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X