61 Plymouth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool idea!
    At least you should be able to make it look right and not half assed.
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
    Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Fugly View Post
      Very tempted to be a Smart A here.... Yes there will be a bed- I have to do one thing at a time in order to brace the body properly
      I wasn't sure if you were keeping a trunk lid on it or not.

I'm still wondering what motor this is gonna be running.
      Last edited by 270SE; 09-02-2010, 08:20 PM.
      '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

We will see what the motor is....may be a bit different...
        www.diamondbackengines.com Yes we're still open

Comment

Yea he has always been partial to peddel cars LOL.

As far as the bed, I vote for making it water tight with drain plugs. Could serve double duty as an ice chest or swimmin pool hehehehehe.

All kidding aside, I have known about this for a while and it was very hard to keep quite about it because it is such a cool idea!

I love the fact that the package tray is big enough to give you room for the nitrous bottles behind the seats hehehehe.

-Dave
          Please Pray for our brothers and sisters in harms way!

Comment

Is a 4BT too tall for it? Or even one of the newer V8 diesels.....

Comment

Naaaa Gotta be an old one. My vote is for a Desoto Hemi with twin hair dryers and a 6 speed. Maybe even a 2 speed axle. That should be able to give it enough grunt to get out of the driveway.

Or extend the nose and add another slanty for an inline 12. Of course he would need a CDL for someting that long LOL.

-Dave
              Please Pray for our brothers and sisters in harms way!

Comment

Now that's interesting. That would be a sight to come to an event with Fugly in tow.

1960 Plymouth Home Page
                2010 Charger R/T

Comment

Now that sounds cool!

C.
                  My Karma ran over your dogma.- Unknown

Owner of post #5500,8000,33000,& the last insignificant post AND page #1000 (Thanks Khaos,UN,rad,72SC,Bblock,strzbites,6DODGE7,SRV2623 ,Trannyman,and 83ramstepside )

Comment

Thats a damn good idea for a tow rig..
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

The Plymero....er ....Plymamino....er.............whatever it is very cool...........Plymouth shoulda built it
                      Eastern Washington desert rat......The dry side of the state

Comment

Are you going to dig up a tail gate from a wagon for the rear or leave it gateless?
                        The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
                        Ronald Reagan

Comment

It will have a gate

Comment

That is a very cool project with out of the box thinking. I love the name (Tugly)
                            I spent most of my money on FAST CARS and BEER, the rest I just wasted.

Comment

426 dual quad Poly?
                              Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
                              Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
                              Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Maybe a bit more different

Comment

Working...
                                X