No announcement yet.

72 Dart hot street proyect :/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on getting your car back on the ground! Do you have your engine ready to drop in?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by hemi67s View Post
      Congrats on getting your car back on the ground! Do you have your engine ready to drop in?
      Nahhh it is not ready to drop it in but i will use it as a mock up to fabricate the installation and after that i will take it to the machine shop to get it ready to rumble!

Comment

Hey Demon, first time viewing your thread. Those wheels are my favorite and stink of hot rod muscle car. My sons hate them and say I can't put them on our '70, we will see. I think they look great, made me like the car and I'm not a big A body fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Coronet 500 View Post
          Hey Demon, first time viewing your thread. Those wheels are my favorite and stink of hot rod muscle car. My sons hate them and say I can't put them on our '70, we will see. I think they look great, made me like the car and I'm not a big A body fan.
          Thanks, hey i was skeptical about the wheels too but i really love them when i see them on the car, i wont change em, and just wait till i paint them, cuz they go satin black powder coated!

Comment

Man that looks good, Love the big tires under the car look. So are you painting the whole wheel or just the centers?
            The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Originally posted by 80 Aspen RT View Post
              Man that looks good, Love the big tires under the car look. So are you painting the whole wheel or just the centers?
              Not sure yet but was thinking on do the whole wheel!

Comment

Are you going to repaint the car? Black wheels would have that "stealthy" look. They also look good like they are.
                The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

yes the car will be completely white with a bumble bee stripe in the back in black, still debating on leaving the hood white or giving the flat black treatment here is a rendering of how it should look more or less,

Comment

here is the rear brake setup, ( on the really cheap )
                    it consist of a set of used FLEABAY Wilwood calipers in good condition, call aerospace components and they sold me just the brackets for the mopar ends, and a 2005 Nissan Maxima rear rotors, they just fit perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by demon1515 View Post
                      yes the car will be completely white with a bumble bee stripe in the back in black, still debating on leaving the hood white or giving the flat black treatment here is a rendering of how it should look more or less,

perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      The Ultimate Mopar Fan

Comment

Originally posted by demon1515 View Post
                        here is the rear brake setup, ( on the really cheap )
                        it consist of a set of used FLEABAY Wilwood calipers in good condition, call aerospace components and they sold me just the brackets for the mopar ends, and a 2005 Nissan Maxima rear rotors, they just fit perfect.

Looks great to me, cept the Nissan part LOL:ROFLMAO:
                        Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                        "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                        I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Originally posted by 80 Aspen RT View Post
                          perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          really cant you see the picture? cuz i can!

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by hemisatellite View Post
                          Looks great to me, cept the Nissan part LOL:ROFLMAO:
                          hahahaha if i never tell you you'll never knew hehehehe:ROFLMAO:

Comment

be proud

you've done a great job and should be allowed to gloat over it! I'm patting ya on the back in case ya don't feel it.
                            Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                            "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                            I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Originally posted by hemisatellite View Post
                              you've done a great job and should be allowed to gloat over it! I'm patting ya on the back in case ya don't feel it.
                              I know buddy and really thank you, those words are the ones that keep me going and make me feel very proud of my job.

Comment

A little something i got yesterday on the mail!

Comment

Working...
                                X